icon

autopage rf 315 onboard relays

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bcsman 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2009 at 8:45 AM / IP Logged  
Looking at purchasing either the Autopage KE-120 or RF-315 system. I can't find an install diagram anywhere and would like to know how many onboard relays either of these systems has?? I went to their website but the only diagrams are operational and doesn't answer my question. I would like to see how many extra relays I need should I purchase one of these systems. Looking at hooking up the dome light, parking light, horn, trunk, and starter disable outputs.
Or if anyone has either install diagram that would be great.
My vehicle is a 2006 Ford Taurus. Thanks!!
big sexy lac 
Copper - Posts: 153
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2009 at 8:38 PM / IP Logged  
Well you won't need a relay for the parking lights, for the starter kill you will need a relay with the diode on it, you will need a relay for trunk and domelight, I don't use one for horn honk , its a pretty basic install
well?
bcsman 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks for the reply. After looking at the Autopage homepage the info it listed looked like it wasn't equipped to well with onboard relays. Was hoping there was someone who either had one or had knowledge of this system. Am hoping to find one that has more relays to make the install less "wirey". Sounds like for what I want I'll need 3 extra relays which makes more wires to splice and run.
Have my eye on a Pyle or Crimestopper. Has 5 or 6 onboards.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic