icon

2007 chevy silverado alarm keyless

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
start25 
Copper - Posts: 114
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2009 at 2:30 AM / IP Logged  
Hello.... I'm going to install Alarm and Keyless entry on 2007 Chevy Silverado and I was wondering if anybody done one of these before... Do I have to have interface module or can I make doorlocks work without it?  Do you have to go in each door to connect door triggers or is there better option, also parking lights wire where do you find that other then under hood.  Thank you all for your help....2007 chevy silverado alarm keyless - Last Post -- posted image.
james bond 007 
Copper - Posts: 62
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2009 at 9:15 AM / IP Logged  
you will need a bypass mod to bypass the transponder pk3 anti-theft in you truck anyways so you may as well get the next model up that will do the disarm and the locks at the same time that way you won't have to open the door panel to get the disarm wire, the parking light wire is at the BCM to the left of the steering rack the colour is light blue
ajstetler 
Copper - Posts: 94
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2009 at 9:56 AM / IP Logged  
Is the truck a 2007 Silverado Classic, or new body style? Classic is Passlock 2 and the new body style is PK3. Both trucks the door locks, front triggers, and disarm can be controlled via data (much easier).
Big Al
start25 
Copper - Posts: 114
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2009 at 5:07 PM / IP Logged  
Got it done, didn't need any interface module for door locks or triggers.  Found door locks @ BCM module bottom plug pink/black and ORANGE / black wires, and door triger wires come out of doors and you can find them in kick panels. Thanks for all of your help...
Mike M2 
Platinum - Posts: 2,652
Platinum spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2009 at 5:09 PM / IP Logged  
He does not mention a remote start, just alarm with keyless. No module is needed for this truck if it is a standard cab or an extended cab. You will find negative pulse locks in the fuse box, drivers end of dash. The crew cab does need one for locks as they are data controlled.
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services
Mike M2 
Platinum - Posts: 2,652
Platinum spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2009 at 5:10 PM / IP Logged  
Well you beat me to it!
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.