the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

audioque

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wadewills 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2009 at 10:17 PM / IP Logged  

This is just more of my opinion.  I have seen on this forum many people asking for brand recomendations and what will get them the most bang for their buck.  I too was like this.  I had heard fosgate and mtx and all the big mainstream brand.  They all sounded good but some T2s were outa my budget.  I found out about audioque on a forum and researched them.  I couldnt find a bad review.  I thought it was too good to be true.  340oz magnets, 3in of throw and huge power handling. 

I recieved my HDC3 15's in the mail this morning and man i am amazed.  They are ****** loud. I only have them half way up and they are killing my car.  I would definatly recomend this brand to anyone on a budget looking for some good bass.  The amp is amazing too. I bought the 2200D and wow its power hungry. I havent put them on a meter, but they should be putting out around 140 when i crank on them.  The SQ isnt bad, but is mainly an spl sub. There are no spring terminals, just 12ga wire comming out of the coil. The suspension is stiff, no flex with your hands.  Definatly a well made speaker without any downfalls yet.

Another good point of the company is the fact you talk to the owner, not some guy in a country that doesnt speak english.  DJ was really helpfull in box design and all the questions i had for him.  Plus made in the U.S.A!!!! Gotta support the country during the recession.

Thanks Audioque and hopefully this will help someone make a good decision on a brand choice.

aznboi3644 
Gold - Posts: 2,600
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 20, 2009 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  
audioque is china sourced parts assembled in the USA...but the owner is related to the owner of Digital Designs (US sourced parts and assembled here)
Still a very high quality product for the price.
Custom Enclosure Design
wadewills 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2009 at 10:52 PM / IP Logged  
I didnt know that.  At least something is done in the US.  It seems to be good quality. Do you personally use them?
Enjoy Life theres plenty of time to be dead
aznboi3644 
Gold - Posts: 2,600
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 21, 2009 at 2:42 AM / IP Logged  
I don't...but I will be. Thinking about getting their 2200D.
I wouldn't worry about the china sourcing though...high quality parts
Custom Enclosure Design
bumpinexploder 
Copper - Posts: 265
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2009 at 10:16 PM / IP Logged  
yea man i compete in dallas texas and where we compete theres a guy in a small hyndai car and he had just the sd's not hdc's. (which are mine now) lol. and he did a 150.2 with them on a sundown 1500d. so yours should be around 152 or so if its set up right with power and batteries and alt and other stuff.
Pioneer DEH-400UB
Kicker 150.2 mids/highs amp
MB Quart fsa 216 front stage
AudioPipe gd-6001 mono amp
AUDIOQUE SD 15S PREFAB BOX!
C&D Technologies Battery, 1500 CCA, 134 amp storage
149.5 DB's

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic