icon

alumapro 5 farad cap

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
big sexy lac 
Copper - Posts: 153
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 10, 2009 at 9:27 PM / IP Logged  
I know I know, but I found it in my moms garage and I'm redoing my system and figure why not use it, its probly been there for 4years. So can anybody help me out with an install manual,please. Thanks.
well?
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 10, 2009 at 9:53 PM / IP Logged  
How many connections does the cap have?
big sexy lac 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 10, 2009 at 10:02 PM / IP Logged  
It has 6 or 8 not sure just pulled it out took a look at it and threw it back in the box it still has 1/0 gauge wires and 4gauge wires and remote wires and relays and isolators hanging off of it like spaghetti LOL but its mint and I'm going to do nice clean setup and I think it would look nice in the mix. I'll pick it up tomorrow and see for sure ,thanks again
well?
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 11, 2009 at 12:27 AM / IP Logged  

Carefull you don't hurt yourself....

And as you stated in the opening of your original post.... you know, you know. So why then?

big sexy lac 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2009 at 7:40 AM / IP Logged  
Well the reason I say I know ,is because I know these craps aren't good for nothing, I just wanted to put in my setup since I already have it is just for show. I got it at steal back in 02 lol, my buddy used to do all my install back then ,so I really have no idea of how to put it in, maybe I'll just put it on ebay,
well?
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 11, 2009 at 7:35 PM / IP Logged  

big sexy lac wrote:
maybe I'll just put it on ebay,

Perfect!!!

i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 11, 2009 at 7:48 PM / IP Logged  

What part of the install are you needing help with?  There are 3 connections.  Power, Ground, and remote.  If it has multiple ground and power connections.  The larger one connects to the Power or ground wire that goes to the vehicle.  The smaller ones are where your amplifiers connect.   The remote terminal is only there to tell the blingy volt meter on the top of the cap when to turn on.

big sexy lac 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2009 at 10:14 PM / IP Logged  
Well yea I figured it out , I juz took a quick look at it and put it back in the box the other day, since I never saw a cap like that , I guess I jumped the gun and asked if anyone had the install manual , I just like to read everything for some crazy reason lol but thanks again guys
well?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic