icon

2nd car remote programming viper 5901

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
moparguy9 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2009 at 11:40 AM / IP Logged  
I have a 2002 Dode Ram with a viper 5901 installed. Everything works wonderfully. According to the options of the LCD 7752v remote, it says that I am able to program another vehicle to the remote. I can pull up the menu on the remote, but it will not allow me to choose car 2 because I don't have another vehicle programmed yet. I am planning on installing the same 5901 module in my girlfriends car for Christmas, and was wondering if anyone could offer some information on how i can add my transmitter to her vehicle as car 2. Thanks for your time.
-Kyle
hurleyloser 
Copper - Posts: 157
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 30, 2009 at 3:00 AM / IP Logged  
press and hold the F side button for 8-13 seconds, use the rem start or aux button to scroll through the menu until you see remote programming, press F to select, now scroll until you see Car 2, press F again to select, change setting to ON, exit the menu (just scroll until you see back or exit, and use F to select).
now you can press and hold F for a few seconds until car 2 comes up, press F again to toggle between the two cars.
When you're in car 2, that's when you program it to her car as you would a normal transmitter.
MECP Master Certified Technician
ASE A6 Certified Technician

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic