icon

2005 altima door trigger / bcm i

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
99k1500 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2010 at 2:43 PM / IP Logged  
Doing a remote start / alarm on a 2005 Altima 2.5S I believe both front windows have anti-pinch.
My question is about the door triggers. My information says. The LF door is lt. blue in pin 47, RF door is pink/blue in pin 12, LR door is RED / black in pin 48, and RR door is RED / white in pin 13. Use all four wires and diode isolate each.
The problem is that the wire colors don't seem to match.
There is a 40 pin plug. as well as two other plugs.
The best information I can find about the BCM is here.
http://www.audiogroupforum.com/csforum/showthread.php?t=10529
but I need Pins 12, 13, 47, 48
If indeed 12 and 13 can be found using the above guide (colors don't match.) Where is 47 and 48?
Finally got door locks to work inside the door with a double pulse.
I was trying to use the domelight wire as a trigger and life is good until 30 minutes exactly after arming, the alarm goes off. I am pretty sure it is my trigger wire.
Thanks.
99k1500 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2010 at 4:18 PM / IP Logged  
Pinouts and colors for 12 and 13 are correct (counting from the other direction)... careful using a led flashlight.
Wires for 47 and 48 are in the plug that half white and half black. 47 and 48 are almost at the end (49 must be the end)
48 is RED / Black but 47 was not light blue it was green.
At least this is what I think at this point.. They all work, now to see if I got my diode polarity correct.2005 altima door trigger / bcm i - Last Post -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic