icon

pre fab 15 enclosure

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
absolutepower 
Copper - Posts: 98
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 25, 2010 at 1:06 AM / IP Logged  
i got a good deal on some orion 15s and i was wondering if anybody has fit a pre fab enclosure in a 08 corolla
Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 25, 2010 at 1:39 AM / IP Logged  
Why not go down to the local stereo shop and see for yourself if one will fit? I'm sure they could make you an enclosure that would fit, and actually make those subs sound good for a few dollars more.
incognyto 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM / IP Logged  
there are prefab box's all over craigslist is my area, like the previous post I agree that a proper box would be better. if you ask a few friend's a box of beer and a trip to home depot for some mdf would be super easy :) definatly worth while. the first prefab box I had with my jl audio 12's I blew apart 2 times!!! had to screw it back together just to get back home from a road trip and then make the proper box, I did go ported and it made a very pleasant difference.
absolutepower 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 25, 2010 at 4:01 PM / IP Logged  
well i work at a couple diffrent shopsdoing sales and security im just not very good with fabrication myself. i know i know practice makes perfect but practice also cost money i dont have and the shops round here for a sealed box to specs is ridicoulus even the shops i work for
incognyto 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 25, 2010 at 7:52 PM / IP Logged  
well it seem's you don't have much choice... buy one from craigs list... or put and add on there or something to get someone to make one :) or just buy some sealed boxs from and audio place, but you have to keep in mind that it may not be within the manufacture spec's.
where are you??
absolutepower 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2010 at 12:06 AM / IP Logged  
oceanside california

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic