icon

autopage c3-rs915, 99 toyota avalon

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
pmesfun 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2010 at 1:17 PM / IP Logged  
I have an Autopage C3RS915 that I am installing in an 1999 Toyota Avalon XLS, but when I try to remote start the car, I get a messing on the LCD screen that says Engine Stop? What could be the problem?
Autopage C3RS915
pmesfun 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2010 at 5:14 PM / IP Logged  
I am installing an Autopage C3-RS915, and need help for the Dome Light Control Output. In the installation manual it says to connect this wire to the door switch wire and use a relay. On 87 it needs to be fused to the courtesy light and 30 is on the other side of the wire.Is it possible to just connect this wire to the Door Trigger switch? It is also a negative wire. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!!!
Autopage C3RS915
pmesfun 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2010 at 7:13 PM / IP Logged  
Anybody have a clue, dont want to waste 200 to get it installed, Thanks.
Autopage C3RS915
cjanke 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: October 26, 2010 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  
why would it be a waste to have it installed. Do you want it done right? An alarm or remote start system is only as good as the install.  If not installed properly it will not operate the way you would expect or even worse damage your vehicle. to answer your questions you MUST use a relay to hook up Dome Supervision. Did you hook up tach? Is it programmed? Hood pun faulty? Brake wire hooked to 12v instead of the brake wire? Did you bypass the immobiliser?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic