carvox cx 2300 alarm/camco rs 750

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rc200 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: May 12, 2011 at 4:30 AM / IP Logged  
I forgot to say:
Your wiring schematic may have some errors in the user manual, particularly around the wiring of the parking lights.
Some changes are done in some units: (+/-), jumper/no jumper and schematic is not updated ... you need to open the unit and guess how the parking lights command behaves.
200sx, 300zx, S4.
Carvox CX2300a mods:
_RF range extended (>5kms)
_interfaced with GPS106B tracker
_hacked
rc200 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 12, 2011 at 4:35 AM / IP Logged  
"Items 7 through 14 will change if you just change item 7 to say automatic rearming to off"
This behaves correctly on my unit, I can set items 7-17 whatever the state of item 7 (auto rearm). The only condition is to be in disarm state.
Items 1-6 require 5 presses on external switch in disarm state before changing them.
200sx, 300zx, S4.
Carvox CX2300a mods:
_hacked
rc200 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 12, 2011 at 4:42 AM / IP Logged  
There're some updated versions floating around:
_some CX2300A with 2 antennas and probably external shock sensor (mine has one antenna unit and the 3D shock sensor inside) ==> this unit is bigger and has 2 SMA plugs for the antennas, mean you cannot interchange easily with your current smaller unit.
_some X6-A units with auto-lock/auto-unlock when you are near the car: there're 18 options instead of 17 before and you have additional setting to set the distance from the car. I don't know how the remote battery is drained with this feature. If RFID is really used, this is a powerless feature.
I have all the user manuals of these different declinations but cannot find a suitable seller for the X6-A
200sx, 300zx, S4.
Carvox CX2300a mods:
_hacked
etrnwk 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: June 16, 2012 at 1:51 PM / IP Logged  
I have a camco rs 850- brand new- but my user manual is gone- anyone have the wiring illustrations in english?
etrnwk
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic