the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

srs light 05 avalanche

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jrilla 
Gold - Posts: 1,498
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2010 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  
The service air bag light turned on after I installed a remote starter. The fuse under the hood is good. The only thing I can think of is that I did not hook up the Brown 2nd Acc wire because I did not see it on any of 4 wire databases I looked. I'm sure I will go back in in and hook it up anyway, but just wanted to see if anyone knew of any other possible culprits.
Thanks
blanx218 
Silver - Posts: 654
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2010 at 11:16 PM / IP Logged  
Disconnect the battery for 30 mins or disconnect the positive terminal and touch the cable to ground. it will clear any false idiotlights on the dash. if the SRS light comes on after reconnecting the battery, you may have a more complex issue and should inspect the airbag harness to make sure everything is intact.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic