icon

stumped on 2010 dodge ram remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kiteman 
Copper - Posts: 98
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 11, 2010 at 1:13 PM / IP Logged  

Ok,  I install a Avital 5303 remote start on a 2010 Dodge Ram and used a CHALL by pass mod..  The alarm and remote start work, but I keep getting a check engine light...  Then today it started and ran for 15 mins then died, failked to start the second time, then I hit the brakes and shut down the remote start and then it would start with the key on the fist start..   Does anyone have a clue??  Some say that there is a second ignition wirre, pink/green  and it's not on all vehicles.. This truck only has the 1 ignition, pink/white..    The only thing that I did was hook up the parking light wires from the alarm, and was not aware the the CHALL did the parking lights some how... I did unhook that and still has the same problem...

ceasar326 
Copper - Posts: 239
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 11, 2010 at 1:50 PM / IP Logged  
Are u using a CHTH2 with ur CHALL bypass?
kiteman 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 11, 2010 at 2:18 PM / IP Logged  
No..  The 2009 and 2010 have a 1 by them for CHTH1  I hooked it up CHTH1 without D2D
kiteman 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 14, 2010 at 6:59 AM / IP Logged  
Ok.. The CHALL needs to be flashed and that fixes the issues... I thought that mode was a plug and go, but it depends on how long it sat on the self from where you bought it, as to what up dates are on it....   FYI

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic