icon

no starter wire on a 2008 cobalt ss

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ozmitsu03 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: July 15, 2011 at 9:07 PM / IP Logged  
on this system the accessory does not drop the 12v. i ended up figuring it out with a relay ill post it tomorrow incase someone else runs into the same problem. Now i just gotta get the clutch bypassed everywhere keeps telling me its a lt. green wire to the left of the steering column and it needs a 180 ohm resistor but i tried that wand it doesnt work i know it has to be hooked up to a (-) start wire as well too but it doesnt work and i cant enter into programming mode i think this brain is fried to much weird doodie is coming from this remote start that i have never experienced in any other car. i did my car manual trans in about 45 min with motion detector so its not like i dont know what im doing this stuff is just not right.
tonanzith 
Gold - Posts: 593
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 21, 2011 at 9:35 PM / IP Logged  
I just want to say that if you do not know how to bypass a clutch or do a remote start on this type of system then you should NOT be doing it. For you and or your customers own good. And if this is for a customer I PRAY you at least had them sign a waiver of liability before doing a remote start on a manual transmission...
Gary Sather
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic