icon

95 accord ex python le 323, hurricane rs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
luig1094 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: December 28, 2011 at 11:56 AM / IP Logged  
Hey, I doing my first Install and I read tons of manuals before starting this install. At the moment the RS is hooked up and the alarm as well...The only things I haven't been able to do is get my remote starter to work from the alarm remote and hook up the door lock harness and starter kill. I just don't know what to do with those...To me it sounds like the alarm already has a relay inside , its confusing.
You can do anything !
shortcircuit161 
Silver - Posts: 556
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 28, 2011 at 1:23 PM / IP Logged  
Congratulations on your first install!! What happens when you try to remote start it? Do the parking lights flash? Do you see the dash lights turn on as if the car wanted to start at all?
luig1094 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2012 at 1:34 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry for the late repply, I got alarm and starter to work ! Python is such a hard alarm to install. Right now im trying to install the doorlock harness which i just found out the module has a built in relay on it. Also trying to figure why when I turn my car off aftr using the key, I need to turn off and on the RS switch so it could start from the remote.
You can do anything !

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic