the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2011 honda insight hybrid

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ricardoboston 
Copper - Posts: 268
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM / IP Logged  
how are you techs i need please know if this car its a easy car to do remote start cause i never did one before hybrid so anything that i should know before start on this one ,do i need to do the locks or just one bottom   remote start will be good? i planned to use an avital 4103 with ads al ca thanks
ricardoboston 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2013 at 8:13 PM / IP Logged  
hello guys help me out with this please on the ads al ca idatalink they are saying on the cart reference number 1 something about the start wire to be connected to the module ads al ca but do i still to have it connected to the start wire on the car? also what they mean when they asking for GROUND WHEN RUNNING FROM R/S MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE IGNITION . how i do that? i know the blue/white status wire goes to the bypass module ,what else do i need to do ,thanks everyone
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM / IP Logged  

Yes, standard 4103 to Insight ignition wire connections. Plus 4103 Starter to ADS AL CA ( if going W2W ).

The 4103 should have the correct timing on the (-) Status Output (GRW) such that it precedes the Ignition wire going to +12V.

Soldering is fun!
ricardoboston 
Posted: November 27, 2013 at 3:36 PM / IP Logged  
ok i got it,another question is this car has anything different from the others non hybrid, when we do the remote start i mean the tach ,can i have it programmed to voltage and crank to 0.8sec? and should i do lock and unlock or just R/S thanks kreg357
triniforever 
Copper - Posts: 323
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2013 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged  
Engine checking is not needed and should be turned off .
triniforever
buddholly 
Copper - Posts: 244
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2013 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged  
engine checking should be turned to off and turn crank time up as high as possible.
lucasoil4u 
Copper - Posts: 317
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM / IP Logged  
Very simple car to do ! How did it go for you ? Are you having any issues?
ricardoboston 
Posted: December 05, 2013 at 5:27 PM / IP Logged  
hi lucasoll4u have you done this car before?can you teach me some info about this car .is this car simple as any regular hondas ,toyotas, how about the hybrid ,anything different ?like how should i program the start ?tachless? any tips thanks
ricardoboston 
Posted: January 03, 2014 at 9:41 PM / IP Logged  
sorry i was working in another job tataly forgot about my last post ,everything was very easy ,car done ,perfect thanks

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic