2013 mazda 3 push to start remote start i

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ttarvin 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2014 at 12:07 PM / IP Logged  
Hey Everyone,
Having a problem with a 2013 Mazda 3 Push to start remote start we installed. To let you know we used a FLCAN Flashlogic for the Bypass, and Prestige APS57E 3 Button remote start on the install. This is the issue, the remote start will work with the door open or immediatley after the car is locked. Wait about 90 seconds or after and you try to remote start it then it attempts it very briefly, and wont start. Try it one more time after that then it will remote start. We think it has something to do with the BCM not waking up properly on the first initial try. One more thing they said it will die when you put it in reverse after it has been remote started. RANDOM I know. Let me know if anyone else has the same issue. Here is the diagram that we used for the install. Also note we did try running a tach wire, running it on voltage, and every other setting we could try and nothing changed this. Thanks for the help. http://cdncontent2.idatalink.com/corporate/Content/Manuals/DL-MA/FLC-AL(DL)-MA-EN_20141105.pdf
yo!
daflipcyde 
Copper - Posts: 68
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2014 at 1:24 PM / IP Logged  
Sounds like tach has not been learned. Putting in gear while remote start will shut down vehicle due to neutral safety.
ttarvin 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2014 at 2:49 PM / IP Logged  
That is what we were thinking, but we cannot get the tach to learn, I mean were running tach right off one of the ignition cylinders. Someone else told us to try voltage and boost the crank time but this does the same thing. Any thought on how to get the unit to learn tach correctly?
yo!
ttarvin 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2014 at 5:12 PM / IP Logged  
Actually my installer was saying the unit was programmed and it learned tach. The unit would click and the parking lights flash letting us know that it learned tach.
yo!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic