icon

05 f350 diesel compustar cm6000 issue.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ace_boy2099 
Copper - Posts: 81
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2014 at 10:18 PM / IP Logged  
Hi, I have a 2005 F350 Diesel that I installed my Compustar alarm/Starter (CM6000) unit in back early 2013, I think, and I am currently having a weird issue come up, recently when I get in the truck (after disarming it) and start it with the key the remote will start buzzing as if the alarm is going off, But it isn't. Tonight when I went to leave work I tried to remote start it so the EATC would do a little work before I got out there and the d*** remote started going off (and showing a door open which I know there wasn't) as if the alarm was going off, I finally get it to shut up (Figuring it's the same issue as with the key and it would work fine) and when I went outside the truck isn't running and all the dome lights are on. I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt this time on the door thing, because I tried the starter again when I got home and it worked just fine again. but the issue still remains as to why the remote starts blaring when I start the engine with the key while the alarm is disarmed at random times.
If anyone has any information as to what I can look into (when I get some free time, with this being Christmas season) please let me know so I can try and figure it out. Like I said earlier here, The system has been "working" fine since I installed it and now all of a sudden the past , maybe, 2 weeks at random instances the remote would just spaz out when I start it. If anyone needs any additional info just ask.
T.I.A.,
Eugene
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM / IP Logged  
reprogram the remotes and check your ground.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic