icon

mobiguard starter kill

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cvsct698 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2015 at 1:47 PM / IP Logged  
I have a customer who has a Mobiguard starter kill added to his vehicle. This unit was installed by the previous owner and left in when sold. The current customer hates the unit and wants it pulled out. The unit is fully functional and the vehicle is a 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500. That is what I know. What I don't know is where this unit is or what it looks like. I tried calling the companies tech support, but they only speak French. I have all but completely disassembled the vehicle, and have had no luck finding this unit. Does anyone know anything about these? Anything along the lines of where to look or even simply what it looks like. I have checked everywhere I can think of including underhood. Any help would be appreciated.
auto enhancers 
Copper - Posts: 203
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2015 at 2:39 PM / IP Logged  
check the starter relay under the hood.it may be as simple as swapping that relay with a regular relay. I have seen systems that are like that.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic