the12volt.com spacer
icon

1999 Camaro And Python 533

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
davep. 
Gold - Posts: 641
Gold spacespace
Posted: June 03, 2015 at 10:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote davep.
shaneret wrote:
Then the 5 wire relay setup for the door locks. and done. Do I need 2 relays per door? And how do I incorporate the progressive unlock function?
Door locks, with driver's priority Unlock:
Find the tan wire for the driver lock motor. It can be found at the Body Control Module Pin A of connector C1, or in the drivers kick panel. The tan wire you want is +12 V with locks in UNLOCK. Test.
You need one relay for the Driver's Unlock.
Cut the Tan wire.
30 = Tan towards the lock motor
87a = Tan towards the Car
87 = Hot at all times (fused)
86 = Hot at all times
85 = Door Lock 3-pin connector, LtBlu UNLOCK
Put a 1Amp diode between 85 and 86, band towards 86.
To complete the lock wiring, you don't need any more relays. Find the following wires either in the kick panel, at the BCM, or at the door switch. These are smaller gauge than the Tan lock motor wire above. Wire as follows:
car = 533 connecton
orn/blk = H2/1 LtBlu 2nd Unlock
RED / blk = Door Lock 3-pin connector, Green, LOCK.
shaneret wrote:
I don't have a bitwriter or Xloader. Can I still program one of the Aux connections to constant 12v or ground for my VATs fuel cutoff bypass. Whats your opinion on that? The bypass.
Control your bypass with the STATUS wire previously discussed. The VATS only needs to be bypassed during Remote Start. don't control the bypass independently with an Aux. No need to.
When you're done, get in the car and arm the alarm. Set it off by opening the door. Try to start it with the key. It shouldn't crank. Disarm the alarm, and it should crank and start with the key.
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic