the12volt.com spacer
icon

2013 Grand Caravan DBALL2 RSR 3X Lock

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rlxndr73 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: November 06, 2015 at 8:33 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote rlxndr73
I just installed a pre-programmed DBALL2 to start my Grand Caravan from the factory FOB. When I hit lock 3x, the DBALL2 starts flashing green, I hear a relay click and then click again a short time later. The engine does not crank during this period. After three attempts, the parking lights flash three times, then the doors lock if not locked already.
I'm using the CHDHT1 harness with only the parking lights wired. The door trigger, and hood switch (WHITE/ black) wire are not connected or grounded.
Interestingly, when I check the options/functions, I have 10 options returned instead of only the 9 listed in the literature.
Any ideas? Incorrect firmware?
Goodyear
shark mobile 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2015 at 6:48 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote shark mobile
If you're using a harness you have to assume it's the programming...try reprogramming the unit to the vehicle. Could just be a simple learn issue:)
Solder, tape, repeat!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic