the12volt.com spacer
icon

Comfort Closure?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kulblue 
Copper - Posts: 74
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2016 at 6:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
I Installed Avital 5303L and DBALL2 on my Honda Accord 09. I like to add roll up/down window on my Accord. I need to wire something or just put in comfort closure 2?
In the Manual.. I had this..
To test if the car has the comfort closure:
1. Insert the key into the drivers door key cylinder.
2. Turn the key to the lock position and hold for about 10 seconds. Some cars require that you turn the key once, release, and then turn and hold into the lock position.
If Comfort closure is available, the windows (and in some cars the sunroof) close.
triniforever 
Copper - Posts: 323
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2016 at 9:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote triniforever
On that car it requires a double pulse on tne lock and unlock wires to send the windows up and down ,turn on comfort closure on the 5303 which will send the windows up when you lock the doors with the remote ,and you will have to use an Aux channel to send the glass down with a double pulse , in my car i didnt do windows down with comfort closure becuz lets say its raining you wouldnt want the glass to go down when you hit unlock.i have a 05 Tl and if i remember correctly i had to disable the factory alarm for the window roll up to work properly .
triniforever
triniforever 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2016 at 9:15 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote triniforever
I meant a double pulse on the factory arm and disarm wires not the lock and unlock wires
triniforever
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2016 at 10:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
Thanks for reply..
Here's the photo of the Factory lock/arm ( Orange Wire "key Lock" ) and unlock/disarm ( White "Unlock Detection" And Brown "key unlock" ). The 3 wires on the botton...
Wiring?
The AUX.2 for Lock/Window up and AUX.3 for Unlock/Window down ( Use Double - ?or only Brown wire? )
AUX.2 and AUX.3 Has Option.WHich I need to program?
2-12 AUX.2 = Validity, Lacthed, or Latch reset with Ignition? and 30-secs. Timed, 60-secs or 90-secs?
2-13 AUX.2 = Linking none, Arm, Disarm or Remote Start?
2-14 AUX.3 = Validity, Lacthed, or Latch reset with Ignition? and 30-secs. Timed, 60-secs or 90-secs?
2-15 AUX.3 = Linking none, Arm, Disarm or Remote Start?
Comfort Closure? - Last Post -- posted image.
triniforever 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 25, 2016 at 10:18 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote triniforever
The problem with the Aux channels is that they cannot be double pulsed so if you use an Aux output to control lets say the window roll up feature you will have to hold down the button realease it and hold it down again which is very annoying and sometines doesnt work properly. For the window roll up feature you can just activate comfort closure and this sends the requires pulses to send the window up on the lock wire since its also the same wire thats controls the factory arm feature and for the window down feature you can maybe use a module called a TR7 to doubke pulse the unlock wires with an Aux output .
triniforever
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 25, 2016 at 10:45 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
Ok. I program it to comfort closure 2
I hook up the aux.2 wire on lock wire(orange wire) and program it to Validity ,30-secs timed and linking arm. For window up. I press both lock n aux. Didn't work.
I hook up the aux.3 wire on unlock wire( brown wire) and program it to Validity, 30-secs and linking disarm. For window down.I need double pulse module?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic