the12volt.com spacer
icon

2015 kia sorento remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
boricua bob 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2016 at 8:46 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote boricua bob
I surly do appreciate it bro.
brownsfan1 
Copper - Posts: 65
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2016 at 9:53 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote brownsfan1
Try readyremote.com or bulldogsecurity.com. for a diagram.
brownsfan1 
Copper - Posts: 65
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2016 at 9:55 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote brownsfan1
Here you go. http://readyremote.com/main.asp?action=select&yr=27510&product=Remote%20Start&make=Kia&model=Sorento
boricua bob 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2016 at 4:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote boricua bob
Can someone tell me what goes were? Thanks
2015 kia sorento remote start - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
losboricua 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2016 at 7:19 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote losboricua
Not trying to sound like a dbag, but if you don't know the basic wiring mapping maybe you should have a pro do it. If you don't know exactly what you are doing you can mess it up really quick, specially with a Kia since they are known to have sensitive electronics.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Ultimate Black on Black
Tinted Windows, Fogs, Roof Spoiler, ARK Springs, Ruff R1 20's Staggered
boricua bob 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2016 at 10:05 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote boricua bob
Okay so I went to a professional installation place it is a authorized Viper and directed dealer. He says that I need the dball2 to remote start. He said how are u going to remote start the car without the key in the ignition. U have to bypass it. I thought it was kind of strange when you told me it didn't need it.
losboricua 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2016 at 10:15 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote losboricua
You need a bypass if your car checks for cars with key security. Kia and Hyundai are known for not having chip key base security unless you have a PTS. My wife 2012 Sorento and my friend 2014 Sorento without PTS work just fine with out a DBALL2. I have done about six other Kia/Hyundai without PTS and I did not need a DBALL2.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Ultimate Black on Black
Tinted Windows, Fogs, Roof Spoiler, ARK Springs, Ruff R1 20's Staggered
chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,419
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2016 at 10:42 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chev104275
Every 2015 Sorento key start I've done hasn't had a transponder key in it. No bypass required.
The above wiring from ready remote is correct for your truck.
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
mscguy 
Copper - Posts: 212
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2016 at 10:43 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mscguy
Maybe your install place is confused. In the Dball instructions, it doesn't even list a Standard key install option, only Smart Key. In the Idatalink install guide it specifies that USDM cars don't have a factory immobilizer.
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic