the12volt.com spacer
icon

2012 IS250 Factory Alarm Disarm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
crazyboy 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2016 at 12:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote crazyboy
Good afternoon, Recently did an install an a Lexus IS250 with a Viper 4806 and a PKAll. Now if I remote start the factory alarm will activate for a few seconds and then the alarm shuts off once the car is running. The factory alarm disables with the unlock button, so if I pulse that wire with the alarm disable wire it is going to unlock the vehicle. I believe this is the only way to have the alarm not activate, and then I can go ahead and have the remote start pulse the lock wire once it is running. I'm jut trying to see if there is another way to accomplish this that will not result in the doors becoming unlocked.
triniforever 
Copper - Posts: 323
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2016 at 1:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote triniforever
According to ReadyRemote the factory disarm wire is white located at the power window master switch 20 pin plug pin 4 and a single pulse to that wire should disarm the factory alarm without unlocking the doors.
triniforever
crazyboy 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2016 at 8:20 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote crazyboy
Hooked up to single pulse the white wire and it is unlocking the doors. Set it to relock after start. Not optimal but works for now.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic