the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2015 Accord Sport VSS5X10 Abnormalities

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ziggyb222 
Silver - Posts: 593
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2016 at 8:49 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ziggyb222
I do not believe I have read on this Forum a more rude response to someone trying to help you!!! mb 448 you are lucky that beegbie and kreg where still so forthcoming with information after the degrading response to beegbie's post. These two are some of the most helpful people on this site. Shame on you!!!!!!!
mscguy 
Copper - Posts: 212
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2016 at 9:36 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mscguy
Well said Ziggy.
mb448 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2016 at 1:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mb448
@ziggy and @mscguy, You're kidding right? I was very clear in explaining my issue. He replied twice and to each time I carefully took the time to explain to him what could already have been known if he actually took the time to read my thread instead of "speed replying".
I told him my wiring was fine, he replies with "I'm sure your wiring is fine. Good luck." and in his next post he's asking me to check my wiring.. I'm sure you could see why I might be under the impression at this point that's his intentions aren't to help me. It's the internet after all and a forum on top of that. People are known to post replies that are completely irrelevant to the the topic at hand.
He apologized and it's over. Well, it was, until you two decided to also show up, not read anything, and offer your conjecture.
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic