the12volt.com spacer
icon

viper 5706V, 2008 Hyundai Elantra

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mmatrisch 
Member - Posts: 39
Member spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2016 at 11:15 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mmatrisch
trying to install a viper-5706v on wifes car all works however i need to wire the oem arm and disarm wire's from the viper system into the car and im at a loss on how to do this she has a 2008 Hyundai elantra directed electronics directwire instructions say to refer to tech doc 1300 i can not find it anywhere please help ASAP
Matt
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 05, 2016 at 8:47 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Factory Alarm Arm     GREEN     (-)     IN HARENSS IN DRIVER KICKPANEL TO DOOR TO TEST THIS WIRE USE THE DRIVER KEY CYLINDER TO LOCK THE DOOR     
Factory Alarm Disarm     BLUE     (-)     IN HARNESS IN DRIVER KICKPANEL TO DOOR MAY ALSO BE YELLOW, TO TEST THIS WIRE USE THE DRIVER KEY CYLINDER TO UNLOCK THE DOOR     
mmatrisch 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2016 at 9:12 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mmatrisch
Is there any diode configuration that needs to be setup between the factory alarm and the viper alarm or just plug them in straight
Matt
mmatrisch 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2016 at 9:45 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mmatrisch
OK after testing the yellow wire I use the key the first time I turn it it does nothing I turn it again the tone drops for a brief second is that the wire I'm looking for
Matt
i am an idiot 
Posted: December 05, 2016 at 10:19 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
It pulsing the second time you turn key tells me that it is the door unlock wire for the 3 doors other than the drivers door. Does the Blue wire pulse at the first turn of the key? A lot of times the door lock and unlock wires turn factory alarm on and off. It looks like this is the case for your car.
mmatrisch 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2016 at 11:04 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mmatrisch
no the wire that pulsed the first time you turn the key was the YELLOW /GREEN wire in the grey 39pin harness    YELLOW /GREEN= driver door pulse   blue wire= pax door and the two back doors
i have another question for you trying to wire up the trunk release found the wire in the harness found the wire on the viper system however when i attempt to activate the trunk release wire it does nothing i tried to tone it and i get no response at all do i need to dig out my bit-writer and activate this wire
Matt
mmatrisch 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2016 at 11:10 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mmatrisch
one more question the directed directwire print out im using says that the door triggers are as followed red wire=driver yellow wire does the rest however the yellow wire is dome light supervision and that stays on for a few sec after door is closed how would i work around that
Matt
mmatrisch 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2016 at 4:24 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mmatrisch
Wanting to wire priority unlocking into my wife's car she has a viper-5706v and a 2008 Hyundai Elantra s.e. I have the whole car unlocking on one push of the unlock button but I don't know the wire color(s) to accomplish this
Matt
mmatrisch 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2016 at 2:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mmatrisch
2008 Hyundai Elantra. Does anyone know the way to wire up a viper 5706v to unlock the driver door first with one push of the button and unlock the other doors with another push of the unlock button I need the wire color for the car if anyone has an idea
Matt
i am an idiot 
Posted: December 07, 2016 at 10:23 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Have you tried using YELLOW /GREEN as unlock wire to see if that just unlocks drivers door? If so what happens if you press the remote a second time?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic