the12volt.com spacer
icon

Audiocontrol lc2i & kenwood eq

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
erick87 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: July 12, 2017 at 5:35 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote erick87
Has anyone here hooked up a audiocontrol lc2i to a factory head unit and installed a equalizer for more rca outs for more amps?
I have a 2017 camry that i want to connect a lc2i and a kenwood baby eq because i want to keep my factory head unit but just upgrade all speakers add a 4ch amp and also 1 15" kickr cvr and amp for the low, any help or advise
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 13, 2017 at 5:10 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
I have not connected one of those to a kenwood EQ, but all pieces mentioned above will work great with each other.
erick87 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 15, 2017 at 2:20 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote erick87
I had the sub hooked up before in a 2015 altima but it got wrecked the only thing i had it hooked with a cheap hi/lo converter and it fidnt sound so good the bass didnt hit close at all to how it should i know that a stock head unit wont sound close as good as a aftermarket will thats why i got a lc2i ive read it fixes the roll off on the bass and its way stronger than a basic hi/lo coverter,
should i tap into the front or the back speaker wires from the head unit and plug the bass outputs from the lc2i to the main input of the eq?
erick87 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2017 at 3:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote erick87
Come on anyone i just need a little help its not much
i am an idiot 
Posted: July 17, 2017 at 3:58 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Front or Rear, does not matter. Yes into the main input.
erick87 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 19, 2017 at 4:59 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote erick87
Ok thanks just want to make sure i dont want to rewire afterwards,1 last ? For a system pushing about 5000 watts or so what type of capacitor would be ok? Ive never been knowledged on them
i am an idiot 
Posted: July 19, 2017 at 3:02 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
None.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic