the12volt.com spacer
icon

2016 rogue, lock unlock wries

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fourstate 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2018 at 7:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote fourstate
I’m not for sure what all info goes through the db3 but is there anything else that could cause it not to work, and my diagram doesn’t give any list of the other wires that are unused and disarm isn’t one listed
Thanks
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2018 at 8:50 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
My suggestion to test the Viper Arm and Disarm wires was just to verify your DMM setup and
ability to see Viper outputs similar to the Lock and Unlock you are looking for.
As for your issues with the install, a few questions :
1. Was the DB-All3 flashed with the correct firmware ( 403.NISS07 Ver 3.04 ) ?
2. Did the DB-ALL3 program to the Rogue exactly as per the instructions on Page 10 of the install guide?
3. I'm assuming that you are going D2D between the 4105 and the DB-ALL3 and you followed the install diagram
    on Page 6 exactly? It appears pretty straight forward with a couple of notes. The diodes shown should
    be 1N4001's & the band orientation is critical and the R/S Ignition Input is the 4105 thick Pink IGN wire.
4. The 8 flashes might be 7 flashes. Did you connect the 4105's Neutral Safety wire to Chassis Ground?
5. The DB-ALL3 supplies a hardwired Tach signal to the 4105. After successful bypass programming did you
    perform the Tach Learn process?
Soldering is fun!
fourstate 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2018 at 9:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote fourstate
The db3 shows it is flashed correctly it came preflashed but I checked it with my flash tool and it programmed correctly with the viper everything works fine including starting except the unlock lock , it didn’t start at first because the parking brake wire wasn’t grounded. I can’t test the disarm outputs because I don’t know which wires they are?
Thanks for helping
kreg357 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2018 at 7:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
The 4105 Factory Alarm Disarm wire is Light Green/Black at Pin 1 of the 9 Pin connector.
The 4105 Factory Alarm Arm wire is Green/White at Pin 2 of the 9 Pin connector.
Soldering is fun!
fourstate 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2018 at 7:32 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote fourstate
Thanks I’ll test them today, does anyone know if the optional 2way remote will work with the 4105?
fourstate 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2018 at 12:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote fourstate
The arm disarm check fine can I use them for door lock since they aren’t used?
kreg357 
Posted: January 03, 2018 at 11:15 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
Kind of. I believe that the 4105 will issue a Disarm prior to a remote start. That means the doors will unlock with a remote start.
Not sure if the 4105 issues an Arm after a R/S shutdown / time out.
Give it a try and see what happens.
Soldering is fun!
gregss396 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2018 at 11:35 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote gregss396
Hello,
My wife got me the Viper 5305V remote start system for christmas.
I have a 2007 Ford crown Victoria interceptor, I need the wiring diagram and install instructions.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Greg
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 04, 2018 at 12:23 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
Bulldog has your vehicle wiring listed:
http://diagrams.marktoonen.nl/printlist.aspx?MakeID=18&ModelID=19647
The download section has your manuals:
https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/downloads.asp?srch=all&term=5305
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic