the12volt.com spacer
icon

Compustar Ft-Das tri sensor w/ Viper Brain

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jim954 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2018 at 8:35 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jim954
So I have a question, I have a couple of Compustar Ft-Das shock/tilt/motion sensors, and like the idea of all 3 sensors in 1, for my viper RS/Alarms. I just can't find any info on the wire colors for the Compustar to hook up to the viper 5706. It has the black and red for power I assume, but the other 2 colors are yellow and white. Has anyone done this or do you know the wire colors for the output? Or can this even be done? Thanks
Compustar Ft-Das tri sensor w/ Viper Brain - Last Post -- posted image.Compustar Ft-Das tri sensor w/ Viper Brain - Last Post -- posted image.[/IMG]
cmk0808ny 
Copper - Posts: 203
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 22, 2018 at 7:58 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cmk0808ny
Compustar DAS is only for Compustar. Can not be used with anything else.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic