the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

02 Lexus GS300 Seats Into 95

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
deaner_gs300 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2018 at 7:54 AM / IP Logged  
Guys, where else would I go to see if someone might be able to turn this possibly extremely hard and hair pulling project into a much simpler job. As long as I can retain the seat movement I'll be happy. I am fairly certain the 02 seats come with memory for 3 different seat positions but I can live without that unless somebody really wanted to get crazy with THAT particular Cheez Whiz. Which I would not complain. Hint hint.
So if anyone can at the very least come up with the wiring for the different motors for the 2002 Lexus GS300 I think I can get a copy of the one for my vehicle, the 1995 GS300. If you'd like me to post that information is be glad to. If making that portion of it a little easier to deal with makes it more likely that someone might spend the time tracing the wires and matching up the two I'd be happy to help in any way. Thanks so very much 12 volters! You are collectively a super amazing wealth of knowledge and I will always show my appreciation for what you do and have done. Thanks again.
- The Deaner
Alpine CDE172BT - Infinity PR6500CS 6.5's - Zapco ST2X SQ - SSA Evil-6.5's Mid-bass - Zapco ST2X SQ - Sundown SD3 12" D4 - VFL Comp 2K... 1995 Lexus GS300 - The Frankenstein build & it changes weekly.
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2018 at 9:34 AM / IP Logged  
http://www.bbbind.com/tsb-wiring-diagrams/
02 Lexus GS300 Seats Into 95 - Last Post -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
deaner_gs300 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 12, 2018 at 6:03 PM / IP Logged  
the12volt wrote:
http://www.bbbind.com/tsb-wiring-diagrams/
Holy crud, Mr or Ms. Admin. that posted this above URL... Thank great God in heaven for you and your wonderful bank of internetical knowledge! How in all of my days searching and scratching my head looking for just this site has it alluded me and allowed me to go without the valuable info I needed to continue on the diy path I've chosen to take with my latest projects? I have to say that Google in this case absolutely friggin blows! I mean the fact that I searched for every different iteration of this very same limited combination of words. I'm guessing they aren't real high on Google's list of advertisement revenue businesses. Sucks that when you need something that it's (again) the money that dictates what you get shown first! Not the best algorithm in my opinion. But hey where would Google be if they gave you what you wanted straight away instead of giving you the list from highest money makers on down? I guess they'd be second to Bing or worse even most likely!
Again thank you thank you thank you!!! Next time you're in Austin Texas let me know before you hit town and beers on me!! And I'm as serious as I can be about that!!
Thanks again,
The Deaner
Alpine CDE172BT - Infinity PR6500CS 6.5's - Zapco ST2X SQ - SSA Evil-6.5's Mid-bass - Zapco ST2X SQ - Sundown SD3 12" D4 - VFL Comp 2K... 1995 Lexus GS300 - The Frankenstein build & it changes weekly.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic