the12volt.com spacer
icon

Dball 3 Solid Red Not Programmed

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
minhbach 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2018 at 12:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote minhbach
I tried to install on the Toyota RAV4 2016 and when I tried to turn on the ignition. It stay red and not program. Please help
minhbach 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2018 at 5:02 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote minhbach
I tried to install the Viper 5901 with DBALL 3 for the Toyota 2016 RAV4. I followed the programing step and when I turn the key to on position per programming instructions. The light stayed solis red without any flashes at all. I used the DBALL 3 installtion instruction on the Directech websites. Can anyone help please?
mgoetz74 
Silver - Posts: 424
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 11, 2018 at 10:25 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mgoetz74
solid red means its still waiting on the programming sequence to start, make sure you check your wires and you have both sets of can wires and the sil wire hooked up and to the right wiring. Make sure the key is stamped with a H as G or just a dot would be different programming for the dball3
33 years as a installer now just a retired old guy. Favorite thing to install/topic are remote starts/car alarms. Stop using test lights!!!
minhbach 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 12, 2018 at 4:09 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote minhbach
I called DEI tech. They said to try to connect the pink wire on 10 pin wires which was not used at all per dball 3 wiring diagram. I will have to check my ignition too as they don't see the key when it is turned on and still stay solid red. If the CAN connection problem. Shouldn't it flash for the error code? I will check into it this weekend and will let you know. Thank for the reply
minhbach 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2018 at 7:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote minhbach
It got it to programmed now have to connect the pin wire on the 10 pin black connection of dball3.
But here is the issue on the connection of D2D:
No brake shut down, no parking light, no door trigger. I thought D2D on dball3 will take care all of this and I have to manually connect all of this.
Every thing works except this this problem below
I can't unlock/lock the vehicle using the factory remote or viper remote.
Should I tried to connect the pink(-) wire (disarm) in the driver kick pannel to light green/black using a relay per instructions on the viper 5901.
Will this fix the problem? Any suggestions are helpful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic