the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Priority Door Unlock, Compustar CM7000, 2000 Chevrolet S-10

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jdmegcoupe 
Copper - Posts: 80
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdmegcoupe
Hello all, I am shaving my outer door handles and have door poppers installed to open the doors. I have relays hooked up to them. I bought a Compustar DM600 door lock harness. Installed it on the CN11 port on the CM7000, set 1-3 setting 2 to on via OP500. I connected the CN11 pin 3 to the drivers side repay and the pin 4 to the passengers side relay. Nothing works. can someone help me with this?
Also how do I make it so the alarm sees the pass door open and the drivers door open independently?
Thanks
if it matters this is all going on a 2000 S10 Xtreme
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 400
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2020 at 7:22 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
Door Trigger is Door trigger, the Cm7200 doesn't care what door is open. Assuming you are not using the dome light as the trigger, and are using physical Pins, you could hook the drivers door to red/white, and passenger side to trunk violet/blk.
when you say relay, for the drivers door, and passenger door, are talking about the motor?
jdmegcoupe 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2020 at 7:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdmegcoupe
No the door poppers each have a separate relay that is there as the door popper are high load.
The door trigger I had it connected to the drivers door and the cm7000 never saw the pass door open. This is why I am asking. So should I hook the red white to the dome light to see both doors?
jdmegcoupe 
Posted: March 27, 2020 at 7:00 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdmegcoupe
can anyone help me with this?
catback 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2020 at 8:28 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote catback
jdmegcoupe wrote:
No the door poppers each have a separate relay that is there as the door popper are high load.
The door trigger I had it connected to the drivers door and the cm7000 never saw the pass door open. This is why I am asking. So should I hook the red white to the dome light to see both doors?
You can either hook Pin-10 (Red/White) of CN5 to the dome light or to both (driver and passenger) door triggers using two diodes to isolate them. Scroll down to Isolating Door Triggers
jdmegcoupe 
Posted: June 14, 2020 at 7:05 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdmegcoupe
Okay I’m sorry to bring this back up but I still cannot get the compustar Cm7000 to do priority unlock, i have bought a DM600 door lock harness and set the 1-3 setting on the brain to option 2 which is drivers priority door unlock. The blue wire from the CN5 number 7 ( -250mA) UNLOCK OUTPUT (POC# 4) to the 85 pin of the relay for the drivers door and when I press the unlock button the drivers door is opened. The orange black wire of the CN11 PIN 3 (250mA) Priority Unlock Output is wires rolling the 85 pi. Of the relay for the passengers door solenoid and it does not open the door when the unlock is pressed after the first time it is pressed.
I have been intermittently trying to figure this out and I cannot figure it out yet.
Please help.
Thank you!
jdmegcoupe 
Posted: June 19, 2020 at 12:34 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdmegcoupe
Okay so, Just to let everyone know I got it working! My CM7000 needed an update so I updated it. Via Idatalink web flasher thing.
Then I went to the “Configure Starter” on there and I was able to set the priority unlock to "ON" and then took it back out to the truck installed it and boom it was working!
bmwe39528i1998 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2021 at 6:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bmwe39528i1998
What exactly is the driver's priority unlock?
catback 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2021 at 12:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote catback
It's where you push unlock on the key fob one time to unlock only the driver's door and push it again (a second time) to unlock all the doors.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic