the12volt.com spacer
icon

Flashlogic FLRSCH4 and 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan Wiring Diagrams

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jass4752 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: October 03, 2020 at 12:49 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jass4752
Hello all,
Can anyone share wiring diagram for Flashlogic FLRSCH4 plug and play remote starter harness for grand caravan. This remote starter works for grand caravan models 2008 and up. I took this off of my old caravan. I didn't have the tools with me at that time so just cut the wires and thought I would buy a new harness. Unfortunately, that harness [ADS-HRN-(RS)-CHO4 VER 1.11] for FLRSCH4 has been discontinued. Now, the only way is to attach this harness wires manually to the caravan's ignition switch wiring harness. If anyone owns this plug and play remote starter, can you please share the wiring diagram of this harness with labels?
I am trying to install this remote starter to 2015 dodge grand caravan 3.6L.
I have attached A PICTURE OF THE UNIT AND HARNESS WITH COLOUR LABELS below. The bunch with 6 wires (black, red, pink/black, pink/white, brown/pink & brown/yellow) was attached to the caravan's ignition switch. The other bunch with three wires was not connected to anything.
I am looking for:
1. Wiring diagram for Flashlogic FLRSCH4 plug and play remote starter harness [ADS-HRN-(RS)-CHO4 VER 1.11].
2 Wiring diagram of 2015 dodge grand caravan 3.6L ignition switch harness.
Thank you
Jat
Flashlogic FLRSCH4 and 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan Wiring Diagrams - Last Post -- posted image.
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 03, 2020 at 2:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote the12volt
Here's what I have for your Grand Caravan.
GRAND CARAVAN     2008-2016
KEY     T-HARNESS     IMMOBILIZER
CHRKEY4     N/A     CHRYSLER'S MULTIPLEX IGNITION/ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM, See NOTE #1
PART     COLOR     LOCATION     DIAGRAM
12 VOLT CONSTANT     RED (+)     @ BATTERY or TIPM, Note #2     
STARTER     NOT USED FOR REMOTE STARTING!          
STARTER 2     N/A          
IGNITION 1     PINK/WHITE (+)     @ WIRELESS IGNITION NODE (12-PIN PLUG) PIN 3, Note #3     
IGNITION 2     N/A          
IGNITION 3     N/A          
ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER 1     NOT USED FOR REMOTE STARTING!          
ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER 2     N/A          
KEYSENSE     N/A          
PARKING LIGHTS ( - )     for (-) connection USE HAZARDS, WHITE/ DK. BLUE (-)     @ HAZARD SWITCH , BLACK 12 PIN PLUG, PIN 1     
PARKING LIGHTS ( + )     WHITE/PURPLE(+) (Right)     in DRIVERS KICK PANEL, Harness to Rear of Vehicle.     
POWER LOCK     PURPLE/DK. GREEN (-) thru a 330 Ohm Resistor (Base Models)     in DRIVERS KICK PANEL or TIPM (PLUG(C7) Pin 2, Note #2     
POWER UNLOCK     Use LOCK wire, (-) thru a 100 Ohm Resistor, Note #4          
LOCK MOTOR WIRE     TAN/WHITE (+) 5-wire type     in DRIVERS KICK PANEL or TIPM (PLUG(C6) Pin 8, Note #2     
DOOR TRIGGER     PURPLE (-)     in DRIVERS KICK PANEL or TIPM (PLUG(C7) Pin 11, Note #2     
DOMELIGHT SUPERVISION     YELLOW/PURPLE (+)     @ PASSENGER A PILLAR or INSTRUMENT CLUSTER(PLUG(C2) PIN 4     
TRUNK RELEASE     PURPLE/TAN (-) thru a 4700 OHM Resistor (Power Liftgate)     @ Power Liftgate Switch or PLM, (22-PIN PLUG) PIN 14, Note #5     
SLIDING POWER DOOR     N/A          
HORN     DK. GREEN/PURPLE (-)     @ HORN SWITCH or INSTRUMENT CLUSTER(PLUG(C3) PIN 10     
TACH     Any wire NOT BROWN/WHITE (AC)     @ Any FUEL-INJECTOR     
WAIT TO START LIGHT     N/A          
BRAKE     WHITE/DK. GREEN (+)     @ BRAKE SWITCH or TIPM (PLUG(C7) Pin 10, Note #2     
FACTORY ALARM DISARM     DISARMS with FACTORY REMOTE ONLY!!          
ANTI-THEFT     CHRYSLER'S MULTIPLEX IGNITION/ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM, See NOTE #1          
NOTES
NOTE #1: This Vehicle is Equipped with CHRYSLERS MULTIPLEX IGNITION/ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM that requires a INTERFACE BYPASS MODULE Part # DBALL2 for REMOTE STARTING and for the KEYLESS ENTRY, when using the Interface Bypass the Resistors for the Door Locks is no longer needed.
Note #2: the TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Modlue) is located in the Engine Compartment, on the Drivers side.
Note #3: the WIRELESS IGNITION NODE is part of the IGNITION Switch.
Note #4: on all other models use the LT. GREEN/WHITE (-) @ the PASSENGER DOOR Lock Switch or the PDM( Passenger door Module) 10 PIN PLUG , PIN 4. The PDM is located in the Passenger Door.
Note #5: the PLM (Power Liftgate Module) is located in the Driver side Rear Quarter Panel.
Flashlogic FLRSCH4 and 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan Wiring Diagrams - Last Post -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
mgoetz74 
Silver - Posts: 424
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 03, 2020 at 2:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mgoetz74
https://images.idatalink.com/corporate/Content/Manuals/RS-CH4/DIR-CH(RS)-CH4-[FLRSCH4]-EN_20200320.pdf
since you cut off the harness side just use pin number to match the wires, ms2 connection will be the hard part with no real wire colors given or shown
33 years as a installer now just a retired old guy. Favorite thing to install/topic are remote starts/car alarms. Stop using test lights!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic