the12volt.com spacer
icon

Viper 3203 2-Way Alarm, DB-ALL2, Ford Transit MK6 UK

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ksrecovery 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: December 24, 2020 at 11:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ksrecovery
Hi new to the forums looking for some advice i bought a used viper alarm 3203v I think 2way pager alarm but didn't realise it came pre wired with dball2 to the alarm i now realise after researching what dball2 is does but iam unsure if I will be able to fit this as is to my vehicle i was told it had been fitted professionally to a Ford ka UK spec and I wanted to fit it in a Ford transit mk6 UK I thought I'd be able to either remove the dball2 and wire the alarm directly but the wiring harness for doors is not on the alarm and its been de-pined for the wires they didn't need it appears the dball2 has been de-pined also i have powered everything up and it appears to work and I have worked out some of the wires if anyone thinks they can help i can post what wires I have to connect or i have some pictures to show wires any help much appreciated my vehicle is a Ford transit twin cab 2002
Ks
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 24, 2020 at 1:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
If you are referring to the door lock harness, the easiest thing to do would be to buy it online (check ebay). Those have used the same plug for years and years.
If you are referring to the door trigger wires, you may also be able to find a harness online and de-pin it for your needs. Otherwise, the female pins are available online. Check Digikey or Mouser for SVH-41T-P1.1
If you don't have the right open barrel crimper, you can just solder the pins on.
Sorry I can't help you with any UK specific wiring. You may get lucky and find what you need here in the vehicle wiring section or on Bulldog. You'd have to look up a different vehicle and compare the wiring.
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
ksrecovery 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2020 at 11:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ksrecovery
Hi geepherder thanks for replying i did look for a door lock harness but could only find a 6pin the alarm is 8pin i will look at the option of the pins and just rewire it possibly. I have looked at the bulldog site I'll check again see if there is anything similar its the connections from the dball2 to the vehicle ford with a pats alarm system that I was trying to work out if you have any knowledge of them i think Iam meant to have 2 wires to the obd can and 2 wires to the pats immobiliser receiver and ignition but am unsure if I need anything else then I can get a wiring diagram for my vehicle so I know which to connect to thanks for your help
Ks
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 28, 2020 at 3:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
Oh, wow. My mistake. I did not realize your system doesn't use the typical 3-pin (2-wire) door lock harness. You can look over the datasheet and see if this is the connector you need:
https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/jst-sales-america-inc/VHR-8N/608610?utm_adgroup=Rectangular%20Connectors%20-%20Housings&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping_Product_Connectors%2C%20Interconnects_NEW&utm_term=&utm_content=Rectangular%20Connectors%20-%20Housings&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInKjQ39Px7QIV9vLjBx24_gBiEAkYAiABEgJjKPD_BwE
I can't help you out with the immobilizer, however.
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic