the12volt.com spacer
icon

2018 Toyota Yaris L, Keyless Entry Wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
signaltech 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: June 07, 2021 at 5:40 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote signaltech
I am installing a Viper 412V (211hv) keyless system. I understand this is a negative trigger. On the ECU connector, what wires do I connect the Green/blk and Blue/blk to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Thanks!
mgoetz74 
Silver - Posts: 424
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 07, 2021 at 12:15 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mgoetz74
Power Lock     violet     -     Body ECU on dash fuse box, white 30 pin plug, pin 9          
Power Unlock     beige     -     Body ECU on dash fuse box, white 30 pin plug, pin 10
33 years as a installer now just a retired old guy. Favorite thing to install/topic are remote starts/car alarms. Stop using test lights!!!
signaltech 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 07, 2021 at 1:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote signaltech
Thanks for the reply. I have hooked the wires up those colors, however it does not actuate the locks. I seem to be missing something. I have the black, purple/purple violet hooked to ground.
The white/black, and brown/black are not connected. Still trying to understand what I didn’t do correctly. Any additional help is very much appreciated. Thanks.
Thanks!
mgoetz74 
Silver - Posts: 424
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 07, 2021 at 4:18 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mgoetz74
the white/black and brown/black are not used. the purple/black and the purple wires should be going to to ground
33 years as a installer now just a retired old guy. Favorite thing to install/topic are remote starts/car alarms. Stop using test lights!!!
signaltech 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 07, 2021 at 4:46 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote signaltech
2018 Toyota Yaris L, Keyless Entry Wiring - Last Post -- posted image.
Any information as to how to handle the factory alarm able and disable? Do they need to be connected as well? ECC white 30 pin plug, black and green wires.
It seems I’ve done everything correctly, but it’s still not working. Many thanks mgoetz74!
Thanks!
signaltech 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 08, 2021 at 12:39 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote signaltech
It’s now working. My connections using Automotive taps were both not making good contact. Problem resolved and I now have keyless entry. Thanks again mgoetz74
Thanks!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic