the12volt.com spacer
icon

Viper 4806V, iDatalink ADS-TB, 2006 Toyota Matrix

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
putszieca 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2022 at 6:10 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote putszieca
noted... thanks so much...
but there's one thing i noticed though...
like on simple command for example lock or unlock, on the remote it does'nt confirm that the viper receives the command and does the command but i can hear it locks and unlocks anyway, then i watch youtube video/s and when they press lock it will light up green with 1 beep and unlock it will blink green 2 times with beep... i am not sure if it makes sense to think the brain has some factory defect...
ffg
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2022 at 6:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
I'm not a big Viper installer so I'm not going to be much help with the remotes and their functions. Hopefully another member can assist in this area.
Soldering is fun!
putszieca 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2022 at 12:08 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote putszieca
its all good... infact i done a lot to this install attempt with your inputs... thank you
and i just found out that the viper came with 2 remotes... one is 1 way and one is 2 way, the one am talking about not blinking green is a 1 way, now i know 😁😁😁
i don't think the 2 way will make it start but i will see tomorrow... thanks again
ffg
iskidoo 
Silver - Posts: 1,040
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2022 at 2:46 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote iskidoo
Are you sure you wired up a tested the hood pin?
Steve G
putszieca 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2022 at 11:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote putszieca
yes i did iskidoo. thanks for joining the topic
ffg
putszieca 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 05, 2022 at 1:39 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote putszieca
And after 10 mnths sir iskidoo,i found out my hood pin, i did not even adjust and it was not being pressed all the way down 🤫🤫🤫 🤣🤣🤣
I did not even tried to disconnect and try to remote. What a rookie mistake, thank to all anyway
ffg
Page of 3

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic