the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Alarm suggestions

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
MX6boii 
Copper - Posts: 74
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 02, 2003 at 3:56 PM / IP Logged  
Hey, my buddy of mine is looking for a basic alarm with keyless entry. I have no trouble finding that, but he wants one around $100 or so. The alarms I've been looking at is just for security. Keyless entry is another unit that costs around $50-$90. Together would be over $150.
Can anyone recommend an alarm with those two features above that is fairly cheap and easy to install? Or maybe some sites that have resonable prices.
Thanks.
mr12volt 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: July 02, 2003 at 5:49 PM / IP Logged  

Most alarms come with keyless entry included.  If you are looking for a great alarm for the money I would suggest a viper 300esp or any other DEI alarm.  The viper comes with keyless built into the unit along with all of the general alarm features.  They may be a little more expensive, but they will be a very reliable alarms.

Derek 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 02, 2003 at 8:12 PM / IP Logged  
GO TO: www.AutoAlarmPro.com for Code Alarm Systems.
Easy install, Great Tech support without having to be a distributor and not as easy to bypass as DEI (just unplug the module, vvroooom its gone) DEI is sold and installed on every corner losing integrity in my area.
You'll get more on-board features for your money with Code, not just extra Neg. outputs.
Try them once and you'll forget the rest!
padawan 
Copper - Posts: 215
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2003 at 9:35 AM / IP Logged  
Also try www.caralarmz.com they have great alarm systems for really cheap prices, try the micro or marksman stuff....the micro 8008 is a great alarm with keyless, 130dB siren etc...for like $80, or the expiditor 8HN which is the same as the 8008 without the built-in door lock relays and such for like $60...both good alarms...
There are also great remote starter alarms from ultrastart, marksman, mannix and DEI's Hornet, but that's if u wanna pay a little more...
Go with the Micro 8008 or Micro Expiditor 8HN, you will not disappointed.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic