icon

audio tickets

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
flatulatta 
Silver - Posts: 356
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2004 at 4:14 PM / IP Logged  
lol houma... they actually have a police dept out there??? lol geez its in the middle of nowhere... i live in LAF
Chad7n7 
Silver - Posts: 408
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2004 at 11:43 PM / IP Logged  

LOL, it wasn't my rear view, it was his, thats why he made me reinstall it, lol, but he was a friend of mine, I've installed some stuff in his personnal cars, and flatulatta, Houma actually isn't the middle of nowhere, its actually twice the size of Lafayette, and has three PD's, Houma PD, Terrebonne PD, and Troop C, so they are swarming here, lol, I thought the same of Houma I first started dating my wife, I am originally from Baton Rouge,  and now I actually realize how big it is after 8 yrs., lol

flatulatta 
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2004 at 11:54 PM / IP Logged  
wow..... lol weve got em swarmin here but i know where they all are : )
foltzy 
Copper - Posts: 46
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2004 at 7:54 AM / IP Logged  
I want to know if anyone out there has heard of such an obsured "law". I'm from central Pa. and in the town I live in just enforced this ruling, saying if you can get any 2 people agree that your stereo is too loud, they contact the police and they will mail you a ticket (no matter what time of day it is) anywhere from $85-$1000(depending what time of day it is). talk about overkill, they have the people in town doin the their work. Although it is perfectly fine to rev the Harley Davidsons through town at any hour of the night!audio tickets - Page 4 - Last Post -- posted image.
someone please explain to me how this makes sense
flatulatta 
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2004 at 10:01 AM / IP Logged  
thats completely obsurd i can get my friends to call and say some old a** lady is riding around bumping just cuz i dont like her dont mean she did it....kinda like the littering one
Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic