Question on Pioneer DVH-P5000MP DVD

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
psyon 
Copper - Posts: 54
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2004 at 12:33 AM / IP Logged  

Hello,

This is the non-screen DVD single-DIN in-dash DVD player by Pioneer..... i wanted to purchase this unit but wanted to know first if anyone has it and it plays burned DVDs well?  I have a clarion VRX935 right now that is extremely finicky and doesn't read all burned DVDs.... wanted to know if the Pioneer was the same way or more tolerable?

Is this headunit pretty reliable?  any success/horror stories anyone has?

thanks!

Loving Car Audio since 1992
audiokid1 
Copper - Posts: 141
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2004 at 12:07 AM / IP Logged  
Have been toying with one of those decks for months now and it has not had any issues.  The transport on those units is great and the build of it is great.  Cannot answer the burned DVD question, haven't tried one yet.
Phenz 
Copper - Posts: 48
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 06, 2004 at 11:00 PM / IP Logged  

I am very happy with my Pioneer. I just bought the same model about a month ago, and must say it plays my burned dvd's (-r) very well! I am just looking to upgrade my monitors, and am currently looking at Alpine. What monitors do you have or recommend?

As for the pioneer, I must say it is well worth the money. If you are interested, u can check out etronics.com. Prices are reasonable.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic