icon

2005 chrysler 300 tech help please

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xavierny25 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: August 01, 2004 at 10:45 AM / IP Logged  
hi all and thanxs for checking this out.i posted eariler this week about getting some bass into my car with the factory head unit.and got a good link to what i needed to do.but i bought 2 different thing to make sure i do this the right way .i bought a cp psi2 universal premium system interface and controller,and a line output coverter cp auloc.these parts are bothsold by rockford fosgate but they both say install edge on them.so here is my problem i dont want to do any work that will make me have to take apart the front radio concule.simply because i have the battery in the trunk and have my deck speaker back there also .i was looking at both of  these units i bought and i think the best one to go with is the cp psi2 so now here is the stupid question 1 how do i work this thing with the speaker lines i already have the rear deck.2 how do i get a signal to turn on my amp also from this location.              thanx xavierny25@msn.com
raydawg357 
Silver - Posts: 769
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 03, 2004 at 9:48 AM / IP Logged  
The line out converter can be tapped into the existing speaker wires in the trunk (if not amplified), and to get the signal  to turn on the amp, you can run a fused wire from the fuse box.   BTW Install Edge is own by Rockford Rosgate.
Do it right the first time

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic