icon

how good are the audiobahn c series?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xploder21 
Member - Posts: 44
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2004 at 10:19 PM / IP Logged  
I am thinking about getting them, so they can run off my Bridgeable 4 channel amplifier. I have asked other people and got mixed reviews. I appreciate the help.
xtreamcc 
Silver - Posts: 467
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2004 at 10:36 PM / IP Logged  
As I recall the AWC series is just a slightly heavier built version of the AWT and AWQ series. Having delt the with AWT (AW1251T to be exact) I can say that those are the ONLY audiobahn speakers I have used that did not screw up. Granted I was pushing only about 400 max to each (they RMS at 400 each) those speakers played fairly well. As far as the play/reliablity of the AWC's I cannot vouch for them but if they're simular in internal contstruction to the AWT's then I'd say go for it, but I do not like audiobahn (read through other audiobahn posts and you'll see many a reson) and do not recomend them. I would say spend your money on something with a more mechanically sound backing than audiobahn (JL, Rockford, Kicker etc) that you can get for simular prices. Anyway, thats my opinion on them, best of luck picking out some subs
"Shiny chrome when used in conjunction with bikini models is particularly effective in inducing brain deficit disorder"
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Monster System on its way.
xploder21 
Member - Posts: 44
Member spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2004 at 3:02 PM / IP Logged  
thanks for your information. it helped me a little. Anybody else have some advice about the c series subs?
kfr01 
Gold - Posts: 2,121
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2004 at 5:27 PM / IP Logged  
I don't like audiobahn's sound or build quality for the price.
New Project: 2003 Pathfinder

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic