system setup ok or not

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xavierny25 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2004 at 6:11 PM / IP Logged  

to kfr01

well im i am aiming at getting this system to sound like a surround sound system,this is just my out of town car or when i go out of state with the family(my wife and son and inlaws and so on)so i want some thing for every one to enjoy when they are in the astro van)

my week day work car is a chrysler 300 2005 and my wife has a hyundai santa fe that she is very happy with and thats a 2004

mross014 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2004 at 6:27 PM / IP Logged  
You might try some high powered 4x6 speakers in the pilars. I have 4x6 Clarions rated at 60 watts rms and paralleled them to the component speakers in the rear. They are getting 75 watts each and are holding up fine. My system rocks with lots of full sound through out the van's cabin.
LivnLouder by the paycheck
xavierny25 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2004 at 6:41 PM / IP Logged  

well i went with the components in the piller a litte bit of a modification but they sound good on my rear door panel i modified that to fit a 6 by 8 2 way infintys but u cant hear any thing out of thembecause my sub box back there along with my cargo goodies like folding chairs and table and of course my sons stroller and the wifes junkkkkkk.

i have in mind to put two pioneer avd-w6200 in my head restsand the avr-w6100 in the the third row how much off a modification will this be and what will i need to this up

people money is not an issue of mine just being able to put this together the right way is my issue

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic