icon

door trigger problem with viper 791xv

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
gtchida 
Copper - Posts: 89
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2004 at 11:07 AM / IP Logged  

I'm with you Teken...hey coupe, try to show A LOT more respect for the knowledge and expertise that can be found in this forum.

Gary

SmokeyJMB 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2004 at 1:01 PM / IP Logged  
diode isolate you door triggers make sure you are using the correct wires on on the alarm (+ or -) im not sure which on it is but that should fix the problem. But also make sure you diodes are not in backwords.
DO it right, Don't use SONY
Teken 
Gold - Posts: 1,492
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2004 at 7:26 PM / IP Logged  
accordcoupe94 wrote:
umm.. ok tekken.
You will note at each point in time I have addressed you with your correct call sign, along with the correct spelling. Either your reading skills are still at a 3rd grade level, or you require a free sample of HOOKED ON PHONICS If you require a free demo copy I can borrow one from Josh.
For the record the program does work. My name is spelt with one (1) K, as a person not the video game. Not two, you illiterate imbecil.
accordcoupe94 wrote:
like i said. if it wassnt obvious enough, i did use a dimm if you bothered to read my posts.
Once again, IT IS OBVIOUS, that you need to repeat grades 2-6 for grammar, punctuations, and the use of capitalization in your written text.
At each point in time, where I must read your replies it is like reading from a Author who was on acid. Can you not simply string along a simple sentence structure???
The measuring tool which you referred to as a DIMM, is actually a DMM. A DIMM would for most computer literate people, would refer to a Dual Inline Memory Module.
A DMM, is a Digital Multi-Meter which is used to measure and capture electrical potential / differences.
Perhaps this is one reason you were not able to obtain the correct information with a computer memory card in your feeble hands???
Please note that I can quote you all day long as to what you did, and didnt do.
Would you like me to quote you again??? Why not . . .
accordcoupe94 wrote:
yes, its a 1994 honda accord ex coupe. i have lights on the doors as well, and they come on an off depending if the door is open or closed, and they work fine, so i assumed that the door switches are fine, just that the dome light does not work in combination with the door swirthes
Once again, you assumed on two things !!! No where does it state you did make use of a DMM to verify the circuit(s) or anything for that matter.
When you finally did, its only because there was no other logical course of action.
Once again, you clearly stated to everyone and yourself that *your vehicle is a Coupe*, and not a Sedan.
It only took you four (4) weeks to figure out the difference??? So by default your own incompetance was to blame, everyone around the world is suppose to know that you installed the wrong cluster into the vehicle???
People around the world are suppose to know that you are giving them all the relevent information to assist you in your endeavor. Even though you are not helping yourself to make any measurments with the aid of a DMM and consistently, you have stated you ASSUMED it was not related.
Please, stop displaying your low IQ for us.
accordcoupe94 wrote:
i am in college and home is about 5 hours away.
Based on your past replies, and comprehension level. I would have to gather your GPA is below 1.0, meaning you are a C & D grade student just skimming by.
Please, for the sake of others who are in the technical field. Don't get involved with anything which relates to 12 volt electronics, tools, and the automotive industry in general.
Your current level of understanding, and how to solve elementry problems is extremely poor !!
accordcoupe94 wrote:
that was why it took me so long to figure it out.
So let me break this down in simple terms for all of us, especially for you.
Because you live XXX hours away, you, yourself who has first hand knowledge of the problem(s), changes in the vehicle wiring, additions, and the physical make up of the current standing of the vehicle.
It took you over four (4) weeks to finaly realize that you created the very problem you are having today.
Yet you expect people who are 99999999999 miles away to help your pathetic aszz to a problem, which by the way, you asked for !!! To help you solve a problem, while the whole time you ignored the suggestions of professionals who asked you to eliminate one potential area, one by one so as it would lead you down a path which would isolate the area???
Once again your line of thought, and reasoning is below forth grade levels. But ultimately, reflects on the gene pool you came from.
Stem cell research cannot cure, inbreeding.
accordcoupe94 wrote:
i changed the gauge cluster.. so what?
So what??? LMFAO !!! At this point, I must reiterate that problem solving, and the apparent lack of common sense housed within your mellon is most definately lacking and none existent.
accordcoupe94 wrote:
keep up the near 1500 posts.
That I wasted valuable time, and resources to someone like yourself. In hine sight, I will have to realy think about my policy about helping everyone, even those who clearly lack the mental capacity to understand simple directions.   
accordcoupe94 wrote:
well.. i must go back to studying , yes.. i have other things to do than just worry about a door trigger on my alarm, and earn my college degree, something someone of your low caliber must not have, or could ever obtain.
Based on your current level of thinking process, and the ability to learn. I find it hard to believe you will graduate in the allotted time frame.
Not everyone can finish colledge in time, but come on. Do you really think its going to take 15 years to finish basket weaving???
Once again, stay away from anything which requires problem solving.
Oh . . . That would more than likely encompass every aspect in your life.door trigger problem with viper 791xv - Page 4 - Last Post -- posted image.
The End . . .
Knowledge is power. But only if you apply that knowledge in a positive way, which promotes positive results in others.
EVIL Teken . . .
accordcoupe94 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2004 at 5:03 PM / IP Logged  

teken (one "k"), look at your posts. everytime you reply, theres a smile on my face. its true i dont type with proper punctuation, but its a forum, not a term paper. i type as if i were speaking to you. look at your posts, it covers almost half of the page. i think im doing this more for the people reading than myself now. controversy is always more intresting to read than normal topics like "help, i have a problem." i will admit that i honestly did not think the cluster had anything to do with the dome light, as it pluged directly into the factory wiring harness on my car without any modifications. i really do not have any way to confirm that the donor cluster belonged to a sedan. with that said, i doubt you could tell the difference between the clusters yourself. it could even be that i have a faulty cluster and that it has nothing to do with being a coupe or sedan. i am in college. im not trying to put down people who have not gone, i am sure that most of the people here, besides teken, are very well educated. the very fact that i am in college should prove my abilities to "problem solve." and about the comment on installing the alarm in 4 hours.. im not trying to brag or put anyone else down. im just trying to show first timers that it can be done, because i did it. look teken, you sad you would not post on any of my threads but you did. you say you are a problem solver but you post useless things. im sorry if my life has more meaning than to just solve a minor problem with my alarm. look at the lengths you have already tried to put me down, but no one cares. its all for the entertainment of others. just calm down and get a girlfriend or something. stop with the 1500 posts, it all just makes you look pathetic.

BTW.... i think i managed to start one of  the longest threads on this site, if not the longest.

Teken 
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2004 at 5:53 PM / IP Logged  
accordcoupe94 wrote:
teken (one "k"),
Once again, you need to redo grades 2-6. Its a capital K.
accordcoupe94 wrote:
everytime you reply, theres a smile on my face.
Would that be the exact same stupid smile I see on those students who are in the 101 education program?? If it is, then I know this smile. It almost resembles the smile from a dumb blonde, unimpressive actualy.
accordcoupe94 wrote:
i type as if i were speaking to you.
So basicly what you are saying is. That you come across as clueless in real life, as you do on the Internet??
I realy shudder to think how those people who are forced to listen to your uninformed drival, and arrogant tone must feel. Simply reading your writing here is hard enough to endure.
accordcoupe94 wrote:
i will admit that i honestly did not think the cluster had anything to do with the dome light,
That's right . . . A person actually has to *think* to process information, and while doing so. A person with even the smallest amount of common sense would do some research to confirm whether a component is compatible.
But like you said . . . You dont think . . . Therefor, it wasnt really much of a surprise !!
accordcoupe94 wrote:
im not trying to put down people who have not gone, i am sure that most of the people here, besides teken, are very well educated.
LMFAO . . . You're not trying to put down people, yet in the same breath & key stroke you are doing so here??
You little fool, please dont compare me to yourself. I know alot of people who have not graduated from any formal college, or institution.
The majority of them have done very well for themselves. The difference between them, is the ability to Stop, Look, and Listen.
Are you even aware, what that phrase means???
accordcoupe94 wrote:
the very fact that i am in college should prove my abilities to "problem solve."
OMG . . . You assert that because you are attending a school in any form. That this, in itself, proves that you can solve problems???
That is apparently not true, isnt it ??? Going to school and retaining knowledge is one thing. Applying that knowledge in a practical manner is all together different.
You have proven during the course of this thread, you lack the ability to trouble shoot, and eliminate the obvious things.
I have many friends who have recieved a college tuition based on their athletic abilities. Great guys, but lets be honest, they are as dumb as a post.
Yet they too go to school. Does this by default say they are able to trouble shoot, as you assert???
LOL, that is a rhetorical question, please dont reply.
accordcoupe94 wrote:
and about the comment on installing the alarm in 4 hours.. im not trying to brag or put anyone else down. im just trying to show first timers that it can be done, because i did it.
LMFAO . . . It keeps getting better !!! No, when you're not bragging, in your spare time you come on forums to insult others???
I can assure everyone here that if any of us came down to see your so called installation on this vehicle.
We would all fall down laughing !!!! The level of experience in anything you do, must truly be sub par to those who have some common sense.
I tell you what . . . Lets just say you apologise to everyone on this forum. Than this can be put to bed, but if you insist upon coming on to this forum and bashing me, and others.
Well, Corky, 2005 is going to be really fun, for all of us !!!
door trigger problem with viper 791xv - Page 4 - Last Post -- posted image.
Knowledge is power. But only if you apply that knowledge in a positive way, which promotes positive results in others.
EVIL Teken . . .
hagmanti 
Silver - Posts: 304
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2004 at 7:28 PM / IP Logged  
Okay, folks, time to calm down.
Teken-- anyone who's been on this forum more than a week knows what's going on here. You're making yourself look worse by descending toward this person's level (although since you have tons of credit built up, you can get away w/ this for quite awhile).
accordcoupe94-- I have 3 degrees and am in graduate school. This doesn't mean a thing about how well I fix cars. Perhaps (think of this as being something like homework) you can step back and figure out how silly you are making yourself look.
Both of y'all-- Or keep on keepin' on. At least it's amusing....
Me
accordcoupe94 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2004 at 7:42 PM / IP Logged  

teken is a moron.. your posts prove it. enough said.

Teken 
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2004 at 8:30 PM / IP Logged  
accordcoupe94 wrote:

teken is a moron.. your posts prove it. enough said.

LOL, there's a tear shedding down my face now. door trigger problem with viper 791xv - Page 4 - Last Post -- posted image.
ME, point taken . . .
EVIL Teken . . .
mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 07, 2004 at 8:42 PM / IP Logged  

KICK ASSS...............(keep It Cool KIDS After Saying Something STUPID)

It's NOT worth it......

MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.
Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic