icon

Do I need a wing on my Car?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
overworked 
Copper - Posts: 133
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2004 at 8:11 AM / IP Logged  
You mean my Garrett Turbo sticker means I not getting an extra 50ps out of my 85Subaru? *lol*
boxmaker85 
Silver - Posts: 433
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2004 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged  
Sorry worked, but that sticker is only puttin out 10 hp.  Look into a massive Honda logo or those japaneese symbols that say something like my $hit stinks or somehthing will really boost that thing up.
Asmodeus 
Silver - Posts: 393
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2004 at 2:03 PM / IP Logged  

The greatest thing to boost your HP with is those Racing Seat covers....The ones with the APC Logo at the top are the best....And too get a little extra oomph get the APC rubberized steering wheel cover and the APC Floor mats...MAKE SURE THE COLORS OF THESE PIECES DO NO MATCH.....That will give you about 30hp at least.....

How could I forget the MOMO Look-A-Like Shifter knobs.....Man those REALLY crank up a 4 banger....

Add all the above and combo it with a Noisy muffler and a 5" Exhaust tip and you can turn any car into a Road monster....

www.anti-rice.com  Go to the galleries...Hilarious

Do I need a wing on my Car? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
Making the World A Louder Place
overworked 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2004 at 7:11 PM / IP Logged  
What about m flouros?
boxmaker85 
Silver - Posts: 433
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2004 at 8:30 PM / IP Logged  
now if you get the 5" exahust tip make sure the actual exhaust pipes are only 2" ok?  Some crazy idea that it will restrict airflow if the actual pipes are larger then 2" (kidding if you can't tell).  I'm looking at going to 2.75 on my grand prix.   Do I need a wing on my Car? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.  zoom zoom
overworked 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2004 at 5:24 AM / IP Logged  

To be honest my little subaru has 2.25 stright through to a 4inch cannon nothing else, damn it makes some noise!!lol I been hit by the EPA twice so far

Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2004 at 1:15 AM / IP Logged  
Hey Jeff, I dont have alot of money right know so If I just take a 2x6 plank of wood and use some drywall screws and mabye some door stops so I get that slopey thing going on, will that work just as well as the ones you sell. I can paint it with some tremclad spray paint or something like that, then it wont rott, I dont want to put all that money in for nothing Do I need a wing on my Car? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
NINsane18 
Copper - Posts: 103
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2004 at 6:13 PM / IP Logged  
LoL Ravendarat, just get pressure treated lumber and you will be fine. I saw this little civic with dual 5" fart mufflers coming out of the back. Dont get me wrong, I love the sound of a healthy v-8, but the mosquito from hell sound just does'nt do it for me.
Tim-May!
bustanut1970 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2004 at 12:10 PM / IP Logged  
Wings are definitely for the crowd that thought "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS"  was a COOL movie. I never knew they put 16 speed transmissions in any passenger cars. But whatever turns your crank, I guess.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic