icon

Power Acoustik

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Klapping 
Copper - Posts: 146
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 4:37 PM / IP Logged  
dude... have you not read a single thing i have posted? I SAID i would unport, make it smaller, etc...
Klapping 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 4:41 PM / IP Logged  
so, now... Would my Us acoustic usb600d amp push the shivas to what they need? or if not, WHAT amp should i buy? that is around 200 bucks...
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 5:21 PM / IP Logged  

Bottom line: do what you want.  We are trying to help you but you don't seem to want to listen to us.  You insist on using your pre-fab enclosure even when we tell you it is not a good idea.  You seem to think your amp is no good even after we keep telling you it's fine.  Do you read the messages and not understand, or don't you want to listen to good advise?  I'm sorry, but this thread has gotten really long for no good reason.  So, if you really want help, I suggest you go to your friendly neighborhood car audio shop and ask for help.  Either that, or go ahead and do whatever you want.

Support the12volt.com
Klapping 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 7:36 PM / IP Logged  
DYohn wrote:

Bottom line: do what you want.  We are trying to help you but you don't seem to want to listen to us.  You insist on using your pre-fab enclosure even when we tell you it is not a good idea.  You seem to think your amp is no good even after we keep telling you it's fine.  Do you read the messages and not understand, or don't you want to listen to good advise?  I'm sorry, but this thread has gotten really long for no good reason.  So, if you really want help, I suggest you go to your friendly neighborhood car audio shop and ask for help.  Either that, or go ahead and do whatever you want.

? ... I said i am going to make my box smaller to a sub that ios requested... and i never said my amp wasnt good enough... i simple asked, right before you posted this, if my amp would be able to push the shiva's at all... listen to me, for a change... and i mentioned i would change my box, like... 3 times now...

uthinkuknoaudio 
Silver - Posts: 760
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 8:01 PM / IP Logged  
YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR BOX FOR SHIVAS!!! You must construct a new box, according to specs. They are very custom woofers. ONCE AGAIN ask STEPHEN KEPHART about their true power ratings. He can tell you if your amp is sufficient to supply that power. I agree with DYohn, you are not even listening to us. Your asking advice and once we give it to you you reject it. So what was the point in asking? Read the posts on this rediculously long thread and understand what you need to do.
"I don't play games. I play Nakamichi and that for real yo" - Probably some japanese kid said this in the early 80's trying to sell stereo out of his trunk lol.
boxmaker85 
Silver - Posts: 433
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 8:11 PM / IP Logged  
I would love to see a live forum/coloquium where we are all on one room giving advice.  I think we would need some security force there to help out.  Oh, and you really can't change that box of yours man.  Sorry but ditch/sell it and build/buy a box made for that perticular sub.  Just my (and everyone elses from what it looks like) $.02
uthinkuknoaudio 
Silver - Posts: 760
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 8:13 PM / IP Logged  
lol ... At least boxmaker85 has got the picture ... maybe we are getting somewhere !
"I don't play games. I play Nakamichi and that for real yo" - Probably some japanese kid said this in the early 80's trying to sell stereo out of his trunk lol.
Klapping 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 11:31 PM / IP Logged  
dude... yes i can customize the box to fit the specs... called cutting sum wood off, and screwing it back together... ? ... rofl... my box is bigger than shiva's specs for a sealed box my friends... i thought u guys were smarter than that?
boxmaker85 
Silver - Posts: 433
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2004 at 9:24 AM / IP Logged  
Ok man If you say that will do it then it's all you.  But don't say I didn't tell you to do different.
Page of 7

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic