icon

My New System

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
heavymetaljetta 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 9:21 PM / IP Logged  

Is that an electrical plug for deisel in a gas vehicle or a rope holding the bunper to the grill assembly  to the hood?

uthinkuknoaudio 
Silver - Posts: 760
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 9:54 PM / IP Logged  
I don't know, but he must have baid like 400,000 on that car, it looks really expensive. I paid like $5 for my chop shop vehicle i built myself with a glue gun. My toilet paper deadens the doors great and my box is fantastic cardboard ( a worthy investment ) and it pounds! My neighbors called the police because i had an SPL competition outside my door and hit 210 db's with my pyles and their ears melted... Whatever, some people are just wusses. 210 isn't even that much, compared to those crazy Volfenhags. Those suckers hit like 290 without a problem!
"I don't play games. I play Nakamichi and that for real yo" - Probably some japanese kid said this in the early 80's trying to sell stereo out of his trunk lol.
/r7 
Silver - Posts: 340
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 10:28 PM / IP Logged  
heavymetaljetta wrote:
Is that an electrical plug for deisel in a gas vehicle or a rope holding the bunper to the grill assembly to the hood?
actually if im not mistaken that would be his competition power cord for when he can hook up to an outlet. with those subs im suprised there wasnt another on the right side of his car.
spootydlux4 
Copper - Posts: 149
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 10:53 PM / IP Logged  

no have u guys heard of the even newer and improved aduibahn dub speakers? holy sh*t, not only are they speakers but they are wheels too! 20" subs you can roll on! imagine that. i heard xhibit got his made in 32" damn lucky sob. they aere chrome plated 7 times and have  a senstivity rating at 140db @ 20 ohms of resistance but are stable up to one ohms cuz they got 6 voice coils! id like to see adire beat that sh*t. no chance!

blah blah blah blah
uthinkuknoaudio 
Silver - Posts: 760
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 11:12 PM / IP Logged  
Yeah, i've seen those things. He got 20''s your right, and he thumps while he goes down the street! Those audiobahns are great! They hit like 190 db's. Still my pyle will smoke them in a competition. You just can't beat them unless you can cough up serious money for a volfenhag. Adire, bah, that is childs play you can buy with spare change.
"I don't play games. I play Nakamichi and that for real yo" - Probably some japanese kid said this in the early 80's trying to sell stereo out of his trunk lol.
Page of 5

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic