Chrysler / Dodge Door Lock Resistor

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Komobu 
Copper - Posts: 70
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2005 at 6:23 PM / IP Logged  
Hi;
I am in the US Army stationed in Korea. I need the 4020 ohm resistor and the 635 ohm resistor to interface with a autopage alarm I am installing. I also need 6 diodes. In Korea I am having a hard time finding them. I am hoping someone will be able to sell me these items and mail them to me here. I have an APO address which means you are mailing them to a zip code in California, and the Army forwards them on to me. You only pay for shipping to California. They have to be mailed from the US Post office though because the package has to have a customs declaration that says what is in the package and what the value is. They have the form at the post office. If you are willing to send me these, please tell me the costs of the resistors and the diodes along with the shipping and handelling.
I originally hooked up the door trigger input to the wire at the dimmer switch as many posts have said. Didnt work because as soon as the car remore starts, the bcm momentarily puts the dome ligt on and that triggors the autopage alarm. So what I am gonna do is to tap into each door jam switch. They all come together into the same plug under the bcm so it isn't too hard, just 5 wires to tap into. I want to put a diode on each wire to isolate them from each other.
Thanks for any help
Pat
Komobu 
Copper - Posts: 70
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2005 at 9:04 PM / IP Logged  
Hi Daniel...I appreciate your offer to help. I tried to return your message but the site wouldn't post it because it said your account was full. My email is curranpg@hotmail.com. Please email me directly.
Thanks Again
Pat
draasch 
Gold - Posts: 2,172
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2005 at 10:53 AM / IP Logged  
hey pat,
send me your address and i'll send you parts for free......your serving our (mine and yours) country.....its the least we can do!
e-mail me back with the info.......
Good Luck
David
Ace Security
813-376-9778
Tampa
Donate to the 12volt
another-kelly 
Silver - Posts: 618
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2005 at 2:15 PM / IP Logged  

dude if you need anything (else) let me know. got no problems helping out the chosen frozen

Sgt Bishop, C Co 1/128 MP CO, FT Bragg, NC

draasch 
Gold - Posts: 2,172
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2005 at 5:41 PM / IP Logged  
hey sgt,
just a note to say thank you serving!
i'm sure you guys dont hear it enough.....
david
Good Luck
David
Ace Security
813-376-9778
Tampa
Donate to the 12volt

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic