icon

Cheap resin, where to find

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
95Pony 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2005 at 2:21 PM / IP Logged  
Does anyone have any links to sites with cheap FG resin? Cheapest ive found is 23.95 but with shipping thatll be the same price as home depot. Ive called boat shops and they want even more to custom order it. Any links to sites would be GREAT. Thanks a lot
civicdetailer 
Copper - Posts: 51
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2005 at 3:11 PM / IP Logged  
then why not go to home depot and get it?  i have never found any place that sells it real cheap... at a store or online
Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You know you want to hit it, but you are scared of the consequences.
DukeDuke 
Silver - Posts: 206
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2005 at 4:26 PM / IP Logged  
The cheapest I can get it, is around 18-19 and that is having my mom order it through her store, however, a guy who works for my mom, told me that he bought a gallon at a marina here and they sold it for $15 and some change, maybe that will help. Resin isn't cheap, if you buy cheap resin you will get what you pay for as with most stuff. It may not harden. Just spend the money there, and save it else where. Use fleece from wal-mart or a fabric store rather than poly material. There are plenty of places to save money. Get the good resin, and make sure it is perfect before you mix it, dont do to much, little at a time so not to waste any. Sorry I went on and on, however you need to spend the money and get quality. I have heard of MANY MANY people who love SP's stuff, SelectProducts.com  they even have a bubble gum scented resin! Hope that helps!
Duke Duke
souldout 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: April 21, 2005 at 7:48 AM / IP Logged  
Get it from a marine (boat) supply shop.  I got a gallon of resin for $15 in here in Jacksonville.
milnimi 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: April 21, 2005 at 11:39 AM / IP Logged  

I live in a small town surrounded by water. This makes it more expensive for me to by resin a marina. The cheapest that  I have found it is a lowes.

Current Student at Lake Michigan College.
Studying Electronics Technology.
After Graduation I Plan to go to Mobile Dynamics to recieve a MECP (Mobile Electronics Certified Professional) Certificate.
abovestock 
Copper - Posts: 247
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2005 at 3:15 AM / IP Logged  
How much at Lowes. Also Uscomposites $21.50 a gallon with pretty ok shipping prices.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic