icon

92 Toyota Camry, power antenna

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
brianh 
Silver - Posts: 516
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2005 at 8:10 PM / IP Logged  
I bypassed the factory amp in this car and installed a system. I got everything working fine but the power antenna will not come up. My info shows the wire as being a BLACK/ red. I have tried that wire and nothing. I also used a toyota Metra harness to see where the antenna wire matches up through the connector. It matches to a pink/blue wire. That wont work either. The antenna has power at it but I cant get the trigger wire to work. Any suggestions?   Thanks in advance.
Brian
owner/installer
Sight & Sound Car Stereo
"all electronic equipment runs off of smoke, once you let it out, it stops working"
Bmnicolosi 
Copper - Posts: 173
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2005 at 10:17 AM / IP Logged  
did you plug the amp plugs back into the amp?  alot of times those cars need the amp plugged back in in order to make everything work again.  if not you could always run a new wire to the antenna and connect it to the factory wire.
If you say "I already know how", don't ask me a single question.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic