icon

My latest and greatest

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
d_arnold 
Copper - Posts: 59
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 25, 2005 at 11:35 AM / IP Logged  
This is an Eagle Talon. Floated and amp rack fiberglassed it all in with one sub and a no2 bottle.
Let me know what you think.
My latest and greatest - Last Post -- posted image.
97Avalonxls 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 25, 2005 at 1:21 PM / IP Logged  

looks nice, interesting fg around the smaller amp, makes a nice touch. I personally prefer a more symmetrical look in re gards to the botle and sub, but you had limited space and the customer wanted a NO2 sooo... still looks sharp and clean

ps how does it sound?

d_arnold 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 25, 2005 at 1:58 PM / IP Logged  
I sounds great. I used panasonic dvd series 5.25 components up front and panasonic 6x9's in the rear. It has a great sound to it. It's a little hard to tell but the bottle is really close the amp rack so it would have been pretty hard to change that much. but your right. About half way through I thought I should have raised the sub out more and angled it slightly, but I didn't want to waste the glass to go back and change it. But the guy I did it for love it. and it really looks better in person.
d_arnold 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 25, 2005 at 2:00 PM / IP Logged  
oh yeah and the glass work around the small amps was an attempt to make them look like they belong together. It's pretty hard to do with different model amps but I think I achieved it as good as it could be done working with the amps he had.
97Avalonxls 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 25, 2005 at 3:36 PM / IP Logged  

like I said, very nice.

I really gotta just suck it up and get back in the trunk and finish my box

d_arnold 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 25, 2005 at 3:53 PM / IP Logged  
isn't it the biggest pain to do your owe car. I started mine a year ago. and it's still sitting in a pile in the shed. I keep telling myself if I do this last job then I work on mine. yeah right how many times am I going to say that. My latest and greatest - Last Post -- posted image.
mi_what 
Copper - Posts: 208
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 26, 2005 at 2:25 PM / IP Logged  
looks great man. that must have taken you a long time to get perfect huh? I hate sanding long, curved surfaces. I still need to put pictures up of my door panels...the driver's side is slowly coming to a close and looking great...It just sucks though working until 5, going home and taking care of kids, then going to sleep at 8 so that I can wake up a 430 and do it all over again.
j68rh 
Copper - Posts: 147
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 04, 2005 at 3:33 PM / IP Logged  
very nice i like it
d_arnold 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2005 at 8:39 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks man, I think this is one of my best. took a lot of time to the fiberglass just right.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic