iit, worst car audio school of all time

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
beatjunkie 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: May 29, 2005 at 5:11 PM / IP Logged  

www.iitaudio.com

in regards to iit audio school in orlando, fl........

anyone that has heard about it or is thinking about attending this school, stay away. The guys that run it should be kicked in the nuts for ripping so many people off. Everything they state on their site is totally misleading. I know becuase with great regret, ive attended this school.

They claim job placement...this is TOTALLY false.

They clain over a 90% pass rate on the MECP. Totally false,they do prepare you in anyway for the test.

i can summerize what your expeirence at this school will be like; working on someone elses car ( which iit collects money for). You wont do any speaker installs, radio installs, or tv installs. There is absolutly 0 tought on mobile navigation and 0 taught on mobile video.

You only do one small fiberglass project.and they have 4 guys working to one car whn you do an alarm install, its impossible to learn anything,

again, stay clear away from this school, as if it where any worse, id take it to the small claims court.

-Anonymous

stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 30, 2005 at 9:21 PM / IP Logged  
Damn, that's expensive too.
outtaluck72 
Copper - Posts: 155
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2005 at 7:37 AM / IP Logged  
preach on brother! just wish more people could hear your story before they go to this "school".
SickNik 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2005 at 7:44 AM / IP Logged  
Dont forget to mention the fact that they arent even a licensed school... If you are really interested on learning installation, give the installer institute a call.
Kill one man.. your a murderer, kill a hundred.. a hero, kill em all... A GOD!
skoldspuppy 
Silver - Posts: 342
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2005 at 8:37 AM / IP Logged  

You should also mention they are the worst computer tech school of all time, 15 years ago I went to ITT in Tampa florida and I left after a week, about 5 years ago I snuck into a class with a friend who was enroled there, and the instructor was basicly telling these people the 2 + 2 = CHAIR!

Its a complete joke, I really feel sorry for people that come across my desk looking for a job when their training comes from ITT

it makes me want to hire them so I can re-teach them how to repair computers properly and manage a network

oh well, a flashy sales pitch will get even the best of us, in our darkest hours

Later

--Skold

2004 Honda Civic Ex 4Dr
Kenwood DDX-7015/W Nav
4 Fosgate T152C
Hifonics Brutus BX1500D
RE XXX 12 in a 4 Cube Snail Shell
switch_hitter 
Copper - Posts: 151
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2005 at 7:41 PM / IP Logged  
IIT, and ITT....2 separate organizations
2 Memphis HPO 12s
1 Memphis 1000D
2 Memphis 8s
1 Memphis MC200
4 Memphis 3way 6 1/2s
1 Memphis MC3004
4 Memphis Tweeters
1 Memphis 3-way electronic crossover
2 Memphis 5 1/4
2 Memphis 4s
beatjunkie 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2005 at 11:03 PM / IP Logged  

SickNik wrote:
Dont forget to mention the fact that they arent even a licensed school... If you are really interested on learning installation, give the installer institute a call.

i wish. too late now. im glade that i am ablw to at least out this thread out there. so that when future sutdents do a search for this school, this thread will pop up and they we read about what crap it is.

i really hate these guys. almost 5grand in the hole and i feal like i didnt learn shhh..

you guys wanna hear an amazing rip off story...they charge $600 a person for rooming. they stick 4 people in a room. 4 ******* people. they guys only pay 500 a month per room rent, we asked the landlord. its disgusting.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic