icon

99 F350 door locks

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Steve242002 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: June 14, 2005 at 11:09 PM / IP Logged  
Hi everyone, so this is my first post wi the 12 volt and I am asking for help.  I just installed a compustar with all the bells and whistles, but i cant seem to get the doors to lock or unlock.  All the forums I read and the documents from directecs say there is a pink/lt. green and a pink / YELLOW wire in the drivers kick panel, I have found other sources that say they are in the passanger kick panel, I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!!  I can locate them at the switch but then they are gone, i cant locate them anywhere else, the alarm put out a -trigger but as far as i can tell the door locks area positive triggered system, or a reversal, im not sure.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.;  Thanks
mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 15, 2005 at 9:36 AM / IP Logged  

You can get wires in Driver Door Frame Boot

or Try:

Power LockPINK / YELLOWEITHER KICK **
Power UnlockPINK/GREENPANEL ***
** With OEM Keyless Entry ......Negative Pulse Door Lock
***W/out OEM Keyless Entry....../Reversal Rest At Ground Door Lock 
Alternate Locations and/or Wire Colors:
 Gray 16 Pin Conn. To Right Of Steering Column. W/ OEM Keyless Entry, Doorlock Wires Can Be found In Same Gray 16 Pin Conn. As Door Trigger.
W/O OEM Keyless Entry, Alternate Door Lock Switch Wire Location Is Behind Glovebox, Above Heater Case. Test for Switch Side From Driver's Switch.

MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.
davedyer79 
Copper - Posts: 178
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 15, 2005 at 10:52 AM / IP Logged  

mo12v is right, I have found them to the right of the steering column harness.  I have also found them to the left of the steering column also, in a white box attached to the bottom of the dash.  You will see 3 plugs in the box.  You can find your parking, locks, horn, and dome here.  (I am assuming that your truck has factory keyless)

davedyer79
Steve242002 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 15, 2005 at 11:11 AM / IP Logged  
No, the truck doe not have OEM keyless, so i am assuming that its a reversal switch right?
Steve242002 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 15, 2005 at 4:04 PM / IP Logged  
ok, i got the door locks figured out but now i need some help connecting the power windows to the aux 1, how would i do that?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic